[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yep, mine have been shipped too!!! These were a MUST for me, as there actually some of my favorites, and not just me responding to the hype... Real or Imagined...

Yeah baby, the collection grows!!!

got FNL shipping email, first time copping a retro from them :lol:

today was a good day, wish i had doubled up for myself but w/e
Good to see you were able to cop I hear a lot about how you can't cop certain kicks :lol: good to see you were able to cop fam!

yup, GR are easy man. its the limited stuff i cant even come close to copping with the bots and BS.

It's because for the Chicagos a lot of people went half size up.

That's why it's good to ask that question before hand to people have them. Especially with the way kicks sell out, because you can't always tell by previous releases. The fire red III's are a good example. For years you always had to go half size down on III's.
I retract my comment, you're right Magic I guess I'm spoiled because with all shoes except for 6s and 7s I wear an 11. But with the 6s and 7s I wear 10.5

these shoes sold out so effing fast after camping out i came up short and got the lebrons instead, i hate delaware

Got the email from FNL, shipped. About the sizes, I pretty much always fit in 8,5 Nike/JB, but always 8 on Reebok's, so yeah there is definitely difference between brands.

Shoes are very nice quality from what I saw so that is a plus...X's always seem to have fairly nice quality on their releases...

I'm an OG purist so I passed as these are ~technically~ a retro of a retro+ model (05' release...I.E. No Toe Cap...)...Still one of the few pre XV models that have yet to see an actual retro...Oddly enough most of those neglected OG's are actually X's (City Series)...

Like I said nice quality and if that carries over to the UNC's early next year I'll be right in line with all of yall to make the purchase...

A week prior to release I asked my connects if they could get me the Xs. All 4 people I asked said their stores are not getting them. I chalked it up as an L, cause I try to avoid lines and def don't mess with online at 5am.

Fast forward to this morning and I get bombed with texts saying "we got them, come pick up your pair". All 4 people I asked ended up holding a pair for me at their stores, so I felt obligated to buy all 4 pairs, cause I didn't want screw up a good thing for future releases. Spent way more money than I wanted today, but I didn't want to burn those bridges. I still have another pair to pick up :smh:

View media item 613267

Went in to the mall and got my size. Everyone was waiting for FNL to open while I copped at the mom and pops store. Quality was ok except for the part where there was masking tape stuck on the shoe and stitched in. I was a little heated and thought about returning them. I ended up ripping the tape and they look good now.

Need something to complain about. 
laugh.gif
I also had that masking tape stuck on the shoe and stitched in! VERY weird...
I've never seen that in the many pair of jordans Ive bought. Glad I wasnt the only one.

A week prior to release I asked my connects if they could get me the Xs. All 4 people I asked said their stores are not getting them. I chalked it up as an L, cause I try to avoid lines and def don't mess with online at 5am.

Fast forward to this morning and I get bombed with texts saying "we got them, come pick up your pair". All 4 people I asked ended up holding a pair for me at their stores, so I felt obligated to buy all 4 pairs, cause I didn't want screw up a good thing for future releases. Spent way more money than I wanted today, but I didn't want to burn those bridges. I still have another pair to pick up :smh:
Are you planning on keeping all 4 pairs if I were you and I would just give 2-3 them to the people who missed out and just ask for retail so you can get your funds back

**** nike.... It was just barely 8:01 and i get the message "we`ve saved you a spot in
Line. Then of course they sell out...

Got lucky and grabbed a pair for my cousin and I. But, there was so much unnecessary drama before the doors opened.

Swore this would be my last release ever and today solidified that decision. They do look great though. Been trying to get my hands on these for years.

View media item 613297

don't get all these sizing issues ?

my OG 1s were 11, then my foot grew .5  and since then i have at least 1 OG CW each of  II - XX8

and all are 11.5 and fit fine ?

any retros that i have got are all 11.5

never have had to go .5 up or down

so glad i don't have to buy blind and have to guess

It figures a shoe I have no interest in doesn't sell out in my size until after 10 when it's usually the first sold out tweet. LOL glad a lot of people who wanted them were able to cop.

the thirst from the Bel-Air 5s carried over to this week at one of the local malls.  there were a lot of people waiting in line for these.  most of the cats in line were still salty and talking about how they struck out on the 5s.

the numbers had to be low.  the clerk at FTL was like they only got one per size this time.

It figures a shoe I have no interest in doesn't sell out in my size until after 10 when it's usually the first sold out tweet. LOL glad a lot of people who wanted them were able to cop.

What are you talking about?

They don't sell out right at 8 because of the way Footlocker/Eastbay release them in groups to protect their site from crashing. That's also why Finishline does the splash page, which only lets a certain number of people at a time. And NDC....

don't get all these sizing issues ?

my OG 1s were 11, then my foot grew .5 and since then i have at least 1 OG CW each of II - XX8
and all are 11.5 and fit fine ?

any retros that i have got are all 11.5
never have had to go .5 up or down

so glad i don't have to buy blind and have to guess

You must not have many Jordans/Lebrons/KDs then

Last edited:
I retract my comment, you're right Magic I guess I'm spoiled because with all shoes except for 6s and 7s I wear an 11. But with the 6s and 7s I wear 10.5

I also feel like the 9 and XIs are also a little tight and can benefit from going up a shoe size. That's the risk of ordering online with a shoe you may not have tried on before or can change from OG to rerelease.

Back
Top Bottom