Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

I waiting to see how all these anniversary releases turn out. Original box is coming with these now so I guess we can kiss the jumpman goodbye.

whats the retail price on these? Its not like a single pair is gonna go for retail anyhow but id like to know just how much markup is on the 300 price tag some places are lookin for.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

whats the retail price on these? Its not like a single pair is gonna go for retail anyhow but id like to know just how much markup is on the 300 price tag some places are lookin for.

wont they be 175 retail??
cuz the SJs were 175

think the rest of the 11 releases will be $150, i may be wrong but i think the SJs were 175 cuz that detailed box (but lack of quality on shoe of course)

If any of you watched the video on page 17 (which none of you obviously did) the kid notes the original price tag on the box and it says $US150...

Originally Posted by shockg213

Are these going to be at all major retailers?

QS

27 January 2010

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by skep

think the rest of the 11 releases will be $150, i may be wrong but i think the SJs were 175 cuz that detailed box (but lack of quality on shoe of course)
So I paid $25 for those plastic inserts and that wack box that probably cost .50 cents to produce?  JB never ceases to amaze me 
laugh.gif

too white for my liking.. I wouldnt be able to rock these cause I'd be worrying too much about getting them dirty.

just got my pair in the mail.. they are soooo %%!+@# sexy and soft like hell.. like 50 times better then the SJ..

mad.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
PlaybaLL wrote:

just got my pair in the mail.. they are soooo %%!+@# sexy and soft like hell.. like 50 times better then the SJ..

LOOK@ THE SIDE VIEW OF THE TOE BOX PATEND...ITS ALL CAVED IN...I'D BE PISSED IF I DROPED 330.00 AND IT LOOKED LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!1

Still on the fence with these. It would be a good summer shoe but I bet they'll look terrible when they yellow.

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by shockg213

Are these going to be at all major retailers?

QS

27 January 2010

nerd.gif

quick strike on wednesday?  I dont think so.

Space Jams ?

EDIT: That toebox on one of those looks like they sold u a "B" but if u like it, marquee loves it.... and yes the SJ was a GR but it dropped on a Wednesday with QS results. If I'm wrong so be it. I don't plan on these anyway just passin on what I was told....

PlaybaLL thanks for the pics definitely feeling those over the sj i think they look good with jeans. . . .

Back
Top Bottom