Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by rodster831

{diego sanchez} YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! {diego sanchez}

Kinda off topic, but Lol... Last time I saw him do that he got his face pummeled just like Sakuraba in your avy.

These need a Jumpman. Maybe a Carolina Blue one? And while you're at it, why don't ya throw a blue tinted clear sole on it JB. Hmm, sounds awfullyfamiliar...
grin.gif

Has anybody seen these in a size 14? The biggest I've seen on any of the pre-order sites is 13....sometimes I wish my foot was just a littler smaller.

was that thread sure bout that, it's a week away and nobody else has any release info on them

Originally Posted by peakkicks

was that thread sure bout that, it's a week away and nobody else has any release info on them

I have no clue if they were sure or not i was just posting what I read.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

why in the hell would you not put a jumpman on these?

It's JB. They make the most illogical moves sometimes. I guess the real question would be why don't they retro the Columbias already?
eyes.gif

Easy pass to much white for my taste,if they release JB's gunna make a killing anyways...-_-

ordered from marquee sole, it's been shipped out. I should have the sneakers by the middle of next week. I will post pics/ Marquee Sole assured me ofauthenticity.

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

ordered from marquee sole, it's been shipped out. I should have the sneakers by the middle of next week. I will post pics/ Marquee Sole assured me of authenticity.

Thats a good look
pimp.gif
... I'll be ordering mine from them on Tuesday...Can't wait.

Its tempting to pick them up early but without the jumpman they are barely worth retail, let alone twice retail. Don't get me wrong I will pick them up onrelease date but not for more than retail.

Originally Posted by marley

Its tempting to pick them up early but without the jumpman they are barely worth retail, let alone twice retail. Don't get me wrong I will pick them up on release date but not for more than retail.

Back
Top Bottom