Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by weapen12

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by jordanize84

hello fam i just got some word from my connect that the columbia's are going to be a international release and we are getting the concords this year. i'll try to get more info when he gets back from his nike account meeting.

Word? The Columbias an international release. That means there gonna release in another country. So the US is getting the Concords in December 2011.
that's what  was explained. hope it's not true though. i would love to have another pair of columbias.
happy.gif
i will post more info when i get it.

When can you get some more info by. Cause I'm anxious, I mean we all anxious to know.

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
 (mochas will be a limited GR or QS) that's all for now. 
happy.gif
Somebody is going to get hurt at Nike if the Columbias are an international release only. I will fly to Beaverton and Homey the clown sock the SOB that thought that was a bright idea. Not cool at all.

If the Columbias are an international release, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I'd probably just import them. Mocha 3s as well? Copped, lol.

If the Columbias are an international release, I wouldn't have a problem with that. I'd probably just import them. Mocha 3s as well? Copped, lol.

so i got the scoop! columbias are slated as a international release this year so no columbias as of now.
frown.gif
 *still could be a chance like they did with the infrareds*concords are coming out holiday release. also, JB is releasing a pack sometime this summer(they wouldn't spill the beans but i think they are the laney/grape pack that everyone is talking about.) true blues are releasing along with mochas
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Grape/Laney is 100% confirmed.  I don't post much info cause I don't need e-props but I was told that there's no problem talking about this one.  Pics are a whole 'nother story though (Please don't PM; I won't send any). 

frown.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Grape/Laney is 100% confirmed.  I don't post much info cause I don't need e-props but I was told that there's no problem talking about this one.  Pics are a whole 'nother story though (Please don't PM; I won't send any). 

The Columbia's would be hot with the same bottoms as the Cool Greys.  The blue tint of the Cool Greys really look good!

The Columbia's would be hot with the same bottoms as the Cool Greys.  The blue tint of the Cool Greys really look good!

CONCORDS ARE A GIVEN AND I DONT CARE WHERE COLUMBIAS RELEASE AT. THEY WILL BE COPPED. GUESS INTERNATIONAL RESELLERS WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY LOL.

CONCORDS ARE A GIVEN AND I DONT CARE WHERE COLUMBIAS RELEASE AT. THEY WILL BE COPPED. GUESS INTERNATIONAL RESELLERS WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Columbias releasing this year internationally, and Concords releasing in the US. This is unusual to hear. Man Untill the Concords drop, I can go to the Jordan Brand Website and look at em, and 360 it any time I want to.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Columbias releasing this year internationally, and Concords releasing in the US. This is unusual to hear. Man Untill the Concords drop, I can go to the Jordan Brand Website and look at em, and 360 it any time I want to.

Originally Posted by cortes21

man i hope these come in a pack together.. that means more profit when i resale..

with the little $ you'll make, you should invest in how to learn to speak/write English...just sayin
laugh.gif

edit: Columbias releasing internationally and Concords US only? cmon JB. #*!....looks like Ill need to hit up an international connect 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cortes21

man i hope these come in a pack together.. that means more profit when i resale..

with the little $ you'll make, you should invest in how to learn to speak/write English...just sayin
laugh.gif

edit: Columbias releasing internationally and Concords US only? cmon JB. #*!....looks like Ill need to hit up an international connect 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Why can't they just flood the market and make a ton of these. GR times 10. I think it sucks for a lot of people who miss out on these. I guess I'm a little bitter cuz I couldn't get a pair ofSpace Jams or Cool Greys.

Why can't they just flood the market and make a ton of these. GR times 10. I think it sucks for a lot of people who miss out on these. I guess I'm a little bitter cuz I couldn't get a pair ofSpace Jams or Cool Greys.

Back
Top Bottom