Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

CC Sabathia's Concord XI Turf.. Whoa
smokin.gif
I'm waiting on one of you idiots to glue the soles of the XI's onto this turf shoe.

If the number 23 is gold and jumpman logo on the tongue isn't Concord I will pass I'd rather get DMP XI's

If the number 23 is gold and jumpman logo on the tongue isn't Concord I will pass I'd rather get DMP XI's

well with the $i got refunded from endclothing, im tacking 2 extra pairs of these. these n grapes are my grails so im looking to try to get 5pairs, none for resale.took off one of my concord XI's and held it up in my senior high school class photo 2001. greatest shoe design ever.

well with the $i got refunded from endclothing, im tacking 2 extra pairs of these. these n grapes are my grails so im looking to try to get 5pairs, none for resale.took off one of my concord XI's and held it up in my senior high school class photo 2001. greatest shoe design ever.

When it comes to retroing of a model like this I am so glad I don't live in the US. I can't imagine what it's going to be like to cop over there in major cities.

When it comes to retroing of a model like this I am so glad I don't live in the US. I can't imagine what it's going to be like to cop over there in major cities.

Back
Top Bottom