Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

yhst-95366634798048_2134_10742754

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg
Now if this pack were to come out, i will need EVERY colombia I can get my hands on ASAP!!! EWWW!

Nicely done on photoshop, Minotauro Nogueira. But we all know it ain't gonna be no pack. And osneaker.com, man they crazy to pull somethin like that!!! 

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg
Now if this pack were to come out, i will need EVERY colombia I can get my hands on ASAP!!! EWWW!

Nicely done on photoshop, Minotauro Nogueira. But we all know it ain't gonna be no pack. And osneaker.com, man they crazy to pull somethin like that!!! 

Dec 29 · Air Jordan XI ‘Concord’ – 2011 Retro

0diggsdigg

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-03.jpg

If you’re the plan-for-the-future type, make some room for these bad boys – the Air Jordan XI ‘Concord’, set to release in 2011. Sneaker News reported the re-release of the Concords last week but here’s a first look at the actual 2011 version; it shares the similar boot shape as the Space Jam and Cool Grey with the pristine tuxedo-ready colorway of white and black patent leather on the upper, with Dark Concord traction pods on the bottom sole. Already a front-runner for the best of 2011, the Dark Concord XI will certainly cause a stirring frenzy once it releases. Stick with Sneaker News and we’ll keep you updated on this upcoming release. via osneaker.

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-01.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-02.jpg

Dont know about ya'll but i got my money saved away already for these,  so far i'm 0-4 on getting these. Will not happen again

Dec 29 · Air Jordan XI ‘Concord’ – 2011 Retro

0diggsdigg

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-03.jpg

If you’re the plan-for-the-future type, make some room for these bad boys – the Air Jordan XI ‘Concord’, set to release in 2011. Sneaker News reported the re-release of the Concords last week but here’s a first look at the actual 2011 version; it shares the similar boot shape as the Space Jam and Cool Grey with the pristine tuxedo-ready colorway of white and black patent leather on the upper, with Dark Concord traction pods on the bottom sole. Already a front-runner for the best of 2011, the Dark Concord XI will certainly cause a stirring frenzy once it releases. Stick with Sneaker News and we’ll keep you updated on this upcoming release. via osneaker.

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-01.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-2011-osneaker-02.jpg

Dont know about ya'll but i got my money saved away already for these,  so far i'm 0-4 on getting these. Will not happen again

Those are photoshopped DMPs bro, check out the jordan sign.....

Also the 23 on the back is Gold.....
Edit: but the Concords are coming out this year......so BE READY....

Edit: but the Concords are coming out this year......so BE READY....

I don"t think anyone will care if JB makes the "concords" with gold, black, grey, etc...everyone is already going nuts over them regardless of the color of the 23 and the Jumpman
wink.gif

I don"t think anyone will care if JB makes the "concords" with gold, black, grey, etc...everyone is already going nuts over them regardless of the color of the 23 and the Jumpman
wink.gif

If the pack does come to fruition... this could get ugly. Bubba Sparxxx.

Love it irregardless.

"SO happy I could die... it's alright..."

If the pack does come to fruition... this could get ugly. Bubba Sparxxx.

Love it irregardless.

"SO happy I could die... it's alright..."

Originally Posted by babyJs23

wink.gif
Oh I feel you!....Just want yall to know that the shape is not going to look like how it looks in the pic (for the people who care about small details like that)
The shoes are going to cause more mayhem than these cool greys watch...

Originally Posted by babyJs23

wink.gif
Oh I feel you!....Just want yall to know that the shape is not going to look like how it looks in the pic (for the people who care about small details like that)
The shoes are going to cause more mayhem than these cool greys watch...

Back
Top Bottom