Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Gotcha and agreed. I've never had an order fulfilled without getting an order confrontation or have it show in my order history.

I have on og neon 95s. Never got confirmation email or even all the way thru checkout. Had a hold on my PayPal. Called Fnl and winner about being charged and not gettin shoes. They eventually shipped the shoes and I got free shoes.

Dang I thought this release would be smooth. Things were getting easy for a while now we back to folks paying 100 over retail for a GR.

Sheesh. Either way I guess I might leave the house for the Flu games if this keeps up. Damn masters hype still flowing strong.

And a black and red jordan just means from this point on it only gets tougher smh...

All pending charges dropped off right away w/ Wells Fargo. I tried checking out 4 times and failed. I was refunded about 5 minutes later. I scored on SNKRS though

Tight I didn't get a sz 13 off the Nike SNKRS app

Getting a 13 off Nike is like preying for rain in death vally.

Word of advice hit up villa and FNL 13's last a lil longer there.

Also, I'm glad I went up to a size 14 anyways way easier on GR's.

Side note sucks still growing in hight and shoe size and damn near 30 years old smh....

Last edited:

Side note sucks still growing in hight and shoe size and damn near 30 years old smh....

I haven't really had a problem getting a sz 13 off of Nike.

For that have ordered from Villa, how long does it normally take to get shipping confirmation? My order is still in the "picking" status. First time ordering was yesterday so starting to wonder if I'm cancelled
It depends if they need to verify your order. If this is the first time you ordered from them, you'll most likely receive a call from them in a few days to verify your order before it ships out. Try to hedge it off by calling them Monday morning. My order from them already shipped but I've ordered from them many times.

It depends if they need to verify your order. If this is the first time you ordered from them, you'll most likely receive a call from them in a few days to verify your order before it ships out. Try to hedge it off by calling them Monday morning. My order from them already shipped but I've ordered from them many times.
Ok thanks. I'll do that. I saw some posts where other people got their shipping confirmation email yesterday but mine never came thru.

still have one charge pending without an order confirm the day after about 20 charges were cleared. wonder if there's any way i can look into it.
Some banks do that.  For example, Citi will keep it as a pending charge until the end of the statement, and then it drops...Other banks drop after 3-5 days...

Edit: If all 21 pending charges were from same bank?, then there is an issue if one still shows pending...

Last edited:
Tight I didn't get a sz 13 off the Nike SNKRS app

don't tell @DA HEN the 14 was easy. and yea that 13 was sitting on fnl when I got mine at like 12:30

Anybody else had problems with PayPal yesterday? I couldn't get them to go thru. Got this View media item 1978050Called PayPal and waited for an hour they couldn't do nothing or tell me why the payments wouldn't go through. Went to city hear around 10 min after pickup window. The guy says no they don't have a 10-11 but the chick who brought me my Yeezy foams a couple weeks ago was like yea we got a 10.. I hate that stores show favoritism but it help when u shop at a store a lot. Gotta make relationships in this "shoe game" or every Saturday will be sadderday

For that have ordered from Villa, how long does it normally take to get shipping confirmation? My order is still in the "picking" status. First time ordering was yesterday so starting to wonder if I'm cancelled

Call them tomorrow to verify is you, or else they will cancel your order

Anybody else had problems with PayPal yesterday? I couldn't get them to go thru. Got this View media item 1978050Called PayPal and waited for an hour they couldn't do nothing or tell me why the payments wouldn't go through. Went to city hear around 10 min after pickup window. The guy says no they don't have a 10-11 but the chick who brought me my Yeezy foams a couple weeks ago was like yea we got a 10.. I hate that stores show favoritism but it help when u shop at a store a lot. Gotta make relationships in this "shoe game" or every Saturday will be sadderday
PayPal is the only way I could pay yesterday. I had problems submitting my card.

Back
Top Bottom