Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Credit cards are a great tool to use to build credit while earning extra points/rewards if used correctly. Paying off credits weekly rather than monthly also helps. Also increase your credit line helps establish a low debt to credit ratio which helps increases your chance to increase your credit score. Credit cards also is an easy way to track spending and help plan out your financials each month.

Not sure why cats think it's cool to carry $1000's in cash when buying shoes at the mall. I have seen it first hand where they pull out a fat stack and pay in all cash.

Just weird to me...I rarely ever carry cash these days.

Anyone care to explain this to him?

Nah let him figure it out.

I know why... 
wink.gif

Not everyone can go to a store n get a raffle ticket
Not everyone can wake up at 7-10am n buy sneakers
Not everyone is privy to stores other then what's in there local mall (FTL, FNL, and maybe another store)
Not Everyone is on NT or FB or IG sneaker groups..

but i do know this!

EVERYONE LOVES JORDAN's SNEAKER!

EVERYONE!

IN AMERICAN U CAN DO WHATEVER U OUT UR MIND TO.. HUSTLE HARDER I GUESS... [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Even drug dealers have bank accounts they just want to look cool , attention is the root of all evil

IN AMERICAN U CAN DO WHATEVER U OUT UR MIND TO.. HUSTLE HARDER I GUESS... [emoji]128533[/emoji]
Nah, I ment people don't have the time or right time to buy cuz of work n reg life stuff but stil love the shoes so paying $50-100 over retail depending on how much you want the shoes isnt crazy

someone couldn't understand why people pay it..

I HEAR YOU [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Remember when people were complaining about the size of the Jumpman tabs on "The Master" 12s. My tabs look uniform but does anyone have tabs that look inconsistent?

Remember when people were complaining about the size of the Jumpman tabs on "The Master" 12s. My tabs look uniform but does anyone have tabs that look inconsistent?
On my early and retail pair the tabs are both consistent not only between the other shoe but between early and retail.

Last edited:
Well I took mine back, after doubling up on the WC4's I realized I need to be more selective.

And I'm naturally, not that big of a XII guy. I may cop Flu Games to flip, but playoffs and obsidians are my only XII passion.

Only other MANDATORY releases for me this year are: BC4's if they release, which I don't think they will. IX black whites, and Space Jams.

I'll just have to keep reminding myself that everything else is OPTIONAL!!!

these are my favorite 12s  im going to Pay resell i was going to buy the 03/04 for 800 so I'm happy these came out. 

Resellers will always be out there. It's just part of the game. It's not Jordan's in general but if I could resell a shoe for twice what I paid then I would too. I sometimes resell to offset the cost of a resell price I have to pay for a shoe I want. It works both ways.

Welp....guess I'll go spruce up the ol obsidians and go out and stunt and turn the heads of those groups of youngstas who all are rockin these FBs!! Lol but serious

Resellers will always be out there. It's just part of the game. It's not Jordan's in general but if I could resell a shoe for twice what I paid then I would too. I sometimes resell to offset the cost of a resell price I have to pay for a shoe I want. It works both ways.

Yep. Resold 3 pairs of these to cover the cost of my one. It wasn't a big headache for me, I picked em all up at the same mall through raffle. I'm not a big reseller, but if I can make a few bucks to ease the damage on my pair, then I will gladly. What I won't do is jump through hoops for a couple of bucks, but if it's easy enough. Why not. I throw plenty of retail oops to fam and friends as well. Just did yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom