Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

If you didn't sell these the first two days, get ready to lose some money. Some dudes about to see 20-30 dollars profit at most. They are sitting for anything above 260 unless people are getting antsy.

Just got my pair in today, paid 275 on a preorder, a lil steep but worth saving the headache

These are really nice

I'll be wearing mine tomorrow

Both my Nike and east bay pairs came in today. i noticed on both pairs the inside gray tabs were smaller on the left shoe than the right. Tried mix & matching for a pair that matched up but ddnt work. Overall good quality and minimum glue marks....sold the 2nd pair though I only need 1

View media item 1983741

I got these in and these are proally the first retro XIIs I've owned  and planned to wear since the Flint Grey XIIs.  Had the Taxis and Playoffs but never wore them, only collecting and ending up selling.  The material/leather on these are typical as with most of the retros. Nothing to really write home about.

Comfort wise? Well, these are as rigid as ever and live up to their 'tank build' nickname.  I hope the shoe fits better after a good break in.  Not going to lie, I wanted these because of the colorway and nostalgic feel.  I guess I have wider feet, or the XIIs are just stiffer by design.  Just don't recall them being this stiff;  feel more comfortable in my Flint XIIIs.

haha.  Either way, just content with these.

Hopefully these restock I really want a pair now.
X2. Adidas been bleeding me dry lately.
giphy.gif

XII's are always stiff when you first get them but they are the kinda shoe that is meant to be worn often, alotta of the complaints I hear I fell will dissappear in due time. In a year after many wears the leather will get softer and will mold to your feet. Nothing we can do about defects (return em/or resell to a NT'er) it's literally widespread across the board for JB. If you think the cushioning is bad on the 2016 batch try the OG's on then holla back.

XII's are always stiff when you first get them but they are the kinda shoe that is meant to be worn often, alotta of the complaints I hear I fell will dissappear in due time. In a year after many wears the leather will get softer and will mold to your feet. Nothing we can do about defects (return em/or resell to a NT'er) it's literally widespread across the board for JB. If you think the cushioning is bad on the 2016 batch try the OG's on then holla back.

I can attest to this. The zoom breaks in with more wears and the leather does get softer. I wore mine 3x already and the leather doesnt feel as stiff as it does out the box. I had 04 Playoff XIIs and those were some of the most comfortable jordans i ever had and the leather was buttery smooth. Granted i bought them used though

I can attest to this. The zoom breaks in with more wears and the leather does get softer. I wore mine 3x already and the leather doesnt feel as stiff as it does out the box. I had 04 Playoff XIIs and those were some of the most comfortable jordans i ever had and the leather was buttery smooth. Granted i bought them used though
The 2003-2004 XIIs were super comfortable. I wore the hell out of the Frenchies and the Playoffs. Sold those along with my Nubucks and still have the Black/Reds. Pulled out the Black/Reds about 6 months ago and had to have the sole reglued.

Can't wait for my FB pair to come in from FNL tomorrow and then it's on to the Black/Red pair.

Picking up my pair later since UPS wanted to be lame and drop my package off at their Acess Point.........a damn cell phone store [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Picking up my pair later since UPS wanted to be lame and drop my package off at their Acess Point.........a damn cell phone store [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I always reroute shoes/anything expensive to Access Points ever since some punk little kid stole an Amazon package at my apartment complex, then my apartment complex wouldn't help me out when I was at work and UPS left the replacement on my doorstep.

Last edited:

You forgot Kadeem Harrsion, ie Dwayne Wayne and Ron Johnson from a Different World. Nobody topped their shoe game for the first 3-4 years of the show. They wore all of the 3,4,5 and 6. Also maybe a 8
Kadeem even wore 2's and 2 lows in season 1. 

I dunno if its just how these retros are being produced. Even my black toe XIV from last year or whatever were kinda stiff in terms of feel. But I consider those to be pretty well made, especially when compared to the CDP ones I had.

It just feels night and dayish when I compare them with my Flint XIIIs. I literally had my 13 n 14 out to compare. The XIIIs just so buttery soft and since they are wider, just felt really comfy.

Hope the snug feel softens up with more wears like you guya mentioned. Since these are on everyone‘s feet now, may just wear them less in the rotation for the time being.

Last edited:
The leather is breaking in but I'm not sure about the Zoom Air yet.

Back
Top Bottom