Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Why are you using your nick young "huh" Gif?

He's got a point, you are 21.

The show was on for 6 years and ended 2 years before you existed.
20 and I know what A Different World is, the shows still has reruns like The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Martin. I listed those because those were my favorites and Kadeem Hardison also wore the Black and Infrared 6s in White Men Can't Jump.

Last edited:
What?
What are you referring to?
For sure not to the aj12 where he won his 5th wearing the playoffs 12.
1st championship was with black/infareds 6.
Ban this troll
mean.gif
sick.gif
Check the Rep score.

20 and I know what A Different World is, the shows still has reruns like The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Martin. I listed those because those were my favorites and Kadeem Harrison also wore the Black and Infrared 6s in White Man Can't Jump.
you mean Kadeem Hardison?

Sneaker Genius my ...

Last edited:
I'm going to start a go fund me account for an intervention to help out our fellow NT member airsak who's in?
:rofl:

True, I wore mine Saturday to today. The leather is breaking in but I'm not sure about the Zoom Air.

I have abnormal feet. Wide, and my right is larger, because I always feel the right pinky toe knuckle snug up on the insides of the shoe.

I think I am legit TTS on my left, + 1/2 size up on my right. haha

I haven‘t worn them to that extent yet, but think it‘ll just need some time. Comfort wise, I‘m gonna go with my Flint Xiiis.

For me these fit big, but not crazy big.

Some elite socks should do the trick

Very hyped 

Checked my order status from SNKRS yesterday, and it said UPS attempted to deliver

but no one was home to receive and they were going to try again the next business day.

I was like NO SIR! LOL!!! Called UPS and told them I was coming to pick that package up! LoL!!

Just a heads up for those in NYC looking for GS pairs

A late shipment came in and was sent out so check your local footlocker family of stores between tomorrow and Wednesday should put them out by then

Back
Top Bottom