Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

@gotkicks91I did online, SNKRS. Got lucky because they flew fast. This is gonna make it even harder for the breds. 2016 is shaping up to be a huge year for Nike releases. Gotta be strategic, got bills!

Last edited:
fortunately for me, i didn't really care about frenchies, although i wanted to get them (and i damn sure wasted lots of time trying this morning :smh:). if this were to happen with the og chi 2 lows or bred 12s in may (which i doubt), it'd def. actually HURT! surely i'm alone here, but i care more about the og chi 2 lows than i do the bred 12s.

:nerd:

I cooked on this release fam. Got compensation pair for masters. Cooked local Footlocker and SNKRS app this AM.

As soon as I picked up the local pair, I took them straight to the court and started hooping on fools. They didn't know what hit em.

Do you guys think I'll be able to trade a pair of these straight up for the breds when they drop? I really want two pairs

I cooked on this release fam. Got compensation pair for masters. Cooked local Footlocker and SNKRS app this AM.

As soon as I picked up the local pair, I took them straight to the court and started hooping on fools. They didn't know what hit em.
How many buckets did you score in the FB's? 
nerd.gif

Do you guys think I'll be able to trade a pair of these straight up for the breds when they drop? I really want two pairs
Doubtful. The flu games are more popular, and would probably require you to add cash on top. But you never know...someone that missed out today might do that trade. I've always been a fan of having variety vs. multiples of the same shoe.

Didn't try to get myself a pair it was all about my nephew today[emoji]128525[/emoji]. Went on Kids Footlocker to grab his 6c and waited in the virtual line for 40 mins! [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji].... Got nervous and called "The Plug" He told me $160 for his size... A 6c!!!!! So after I had some choice words for him I hung up I was able to checkout! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] If it was this hard for toddler sizes I can just imagine the bigger sizes. Hoping for a restock just like I caught with the Columbia 11s last year. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]... Its all about Patience.... [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got ups shipment notification for my eastbay order so I'm good on those, now just waiting for that ship confirmation from Nike

First release I wasn't able to grab off of Nike.com in a while. I just touched back down from Korea this morning at 1030, on my phone trying to place an online order with FTL (unsuccessful), then FNL while waiting on Nike to drop. I wasn't chosen on Nike but able to finally get through on FNL. Sucks when one plug www out of town this weekend and another trying to charge $350. Either way, I was able to grab two so I'm good.

1. Black and Red

2. White and Red

3. White, Black, and Taxi

4. Black, White, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red

5. White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red
If you quote my post and say the nicknames then you're just being a troll.

Last edited:
First release I wasn't able to grab off of Nike.com in a while. I just touched back down from Korea this morning at 1030, on my phone trying to place an online order with FTL (unsuccessful), then FNL while waiting on Nike to drop. I wasn't chosen on Nike but able to finally get through on FNL. Sucks when one plug www out of town this weekend and another trying to charge $350. Either way, I was able to grab two so I'm good.
@ $350 he's no plug.

Back
Top Bottom