Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Honestly when jordan brand makes enough of something and it sits people call it trash, but when they don't make enough of something people complain that it is sold out and they have to pay resale prices. Think about that for a second then assess your thoughts on kicks.

It goes to show that people only want something if it's limited. TBH the dunk from above 4s had some amazing leather and a great colorway but people passed on them because they were widely available

Are yeezys really selling like that.... If so I know a spot that has them... I'm seriously considering hustling 350s to cop Js.

Honestly when jordan brand makes enough of something and it sits people call it trash, but when they don't make enough of something people complain that it is sold out and they have to pay resale prices. Think about that for a second then assess your thoughts on kicks.

It goes to show that people only want something if it's limited. TBH the dunk from above 4s had some amazing leather and a great colorway but people passed on them because they were widely available
For me it's more centered around the amount of releases. I would love to cop the Dunk From Above 4s, but between Nike Sportwear Retros and JB releasing so much all at once, I have to be more selective about what I purchase. That $190 price tag definitely has an impact too.

For me it's more centered around the amount of releases. I would love to cop the Dunk From Above 4s, but between Nike Sportwear Retros and JB releasing so much all at once, I have to be more selective about what I purchase. That $190 price tag definitely has an impact too.
Wait...let's just say the Dunk from Above IV's were limited to 5k pairs. It would certainly grab people's attention faster than any other shoe releasing around it, quality and materials be damned. That's the point he's making. Personal preference is what it is and I'm not speaking for you, but out of those that feel the way you do about the Dunk from Above IV's, a lot would def focus on them if they were really limited. 

Wait...let's just say the Dunk from Above IV's were limited to 5k pairs. It would certainly grab people's attention faster than any other shoe releasing around it, quality and materials be damned. That's the point he's making. Personal preference is what it is and I'm not speaking for you, but out of those that feel the way you do about the Dunk from Above IV's, a lot would def focus on them if they were really limited. 
I get that for sure. I was just stating my point of view and how others may share that point of view. Hype definitely helps sell. I buy what I like and what I plan to wear. Some of the limited stuff is trash and wouldn't sell otherwise and I pass on those releases and keep it moving.

I didn't know NBA Store get them too... do they sell out quick as the other sites and are the prices about the same?
Sold out quick. They dropped mad late at about 5:00 pm eastern. They charged $190. I used a 20% off coupon and paid $160 after shipping cost.

The only site that hasn't dropped them yet was Bounce and Afew.

Last edited:
Still haven't gotten a shipped email from FNL. It's not uncommon to get it the next day but if I don't have it by tomorrow I'm going to be nervous.

DFAs are REALLY nice in person. Underrated for sure.

Wanted these bad almost got scammed with fakes . Knowing that leg its pairs usual have quality control stickers stamps on inside of the box and under soles save me big time. They were spot on if you didn't know what to look for

Had a bad schedule at work even if I won one of the 7 raffles I entered I couldn't pick up my pair. Tried and failed on my lunch break to win online to no availe ended up on Craigslist wasn't paying the 290-350 prices. I ran across a number that looked familiar, realized we did business before (when I sold used pairs in college) told him I have a couple ppl for 280 and that I'm holding out for 260 and that once everyone gets the online pairs prices will plummet. He jumped at the easy money. I felt good till I realized the receipt was from one of the stores I entered the raffle for. If I ever win more than one raffle and don't plan to buy I'm telling them I don't want them so someone else on the list can eat. Didn't get to look at em yet still at work.

Back
Top Bottom