Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

For me these were harder to get than the Masters but I do not see the online frenzy the Masters had. eBay sales first day were at $350on the Masters. $300 is the going rate for these right now on eBay. I will wait a week for these to come down or restock before doubling up.

Half a size down, at least.  These feel bigger than the playoffs and obsidians from a few years ago which were half a size down for me as well.

My taxis are 11 which I feel are too big. Wanted a 10.5 in these but had to settle for a 10 which is too small. Hoping to trade with one of my boy when his pair comes in

My taxis are 11 which I feel are too big. Wanted a 10.5 in these but had to settle for a 10 which is too small. Hoping to trade with one of my boy when his pair comes in
You might be ok.  I honestly think I could've squeezed, somewhat comfortably, into a 9.  I don't have taxis to give you comparison but these 9.5 fit bigger than the playoff and obsidian 9.5.  Just for reference, I am a perfect 10 in most Air Max, 9.5 or 10 depending on the Jordan, 10.5 in Huaraches...I do like my shoes to fit snug though.  

Joints sold out faster then i thought...guess da masters are having a halo effect on any subsequent XII release.

1st iteration of these retro+'s sat along with da flint greys and flu games...

a lot of retros of retro+ color ways have had different results i.e. olive 9s
not many 12s have sat since after the 09 releases

Yeah u right, XII's are more popular now then they've ever been before, even when they were OG's.

XII's was one of da models u bought to enter a OG markets in a affordable manor.

Guess thats out da window.

Joints sold out faster then i thought...guess da masters are having a halo effect on any subsequent XII release.

1st iteration of these retro+'s sat along with da flint greys and flu games...

a lot of retros of retro+ color ways have had different results i.e. olive 9s
not many 12s have sat since after the 09 releases

Yeah u right, XII's are more popular now then they've ever been before, even when they were OG's.

XII's was one of da models u bought to enter a OG markets in a affordable manor.

Guess thats out da window.

My eyes really got opened about 12s when we saw the taxis selling for dumb numbers just a couple of years after you could get barely 165 shipped for the CDP.

I was like "wait what?"

No shipping yet and no shipping on the Wings should i be worried??  
eyes.gif

My eyes really got opened about 12s when we saw the taxis selling for dumb numbers just a couple of years after you could get barely 165 shipped for the CDP.

I was like "wait what?"

I went to mall for Taxis like nobody will want these (back when mostly white shoes didn't do great numbers) , boy was I mistaken. I thought it was that ppl had Christmas money and was mistaken again. Somehow the hype for 12s manifested out of nowhere.

My box didn't have the qc sticker or stamp in the box or under the sole. Bought straight from finish line. Should I be worried?

SNKRS shipped! Not sure when I'll break them out. Weather's been bi-polar lately.

@Jays4Days9
The 12s will always be one of the most versatile Jordans. The hype over the years was built out of the fact that its a Jordan (obviously) and it looks good with just about anything. It doesn't hurt that it followed the greatest signature athlete shoe of all time, the XI. Plus the performances he put on at the highest level in the XII made the shoe that much better in terms of historic recognition. Plus like the XI, there is no truly ugly colorway of the XII, the profile is too clean. Its literally one or two main colors, and sometimes thats all thats needed.

Last edited:
My box didn't have the qc sticker or stamp in the box or under the sole. Bought straight from finish line. Should I be worried?
If you bought directly from FNL in-store, there is no need to be worried. :lol:

Last edited:
[size=16pt]Don't forget to call tomorrow to see if you can do a phone order through EB or FTL[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] [/size]

Eastbay 1-800-826-2205 item # (Men) 30690113 (GS) 53265113

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # (Men)30690113 (GS) 53265113

Last edited:
[size=16pt]Don't forget to call tomorrow to see if you can do a phone order through EB or FTL[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] [/size]

How often does this work?
And what do you say? Sorry I'm a noob

Last edited:
Don't forget to call tomorrow to see if you can do a phone order through EB or FTL[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

What time?

How often does this work?
And what do you say? Sorry I'm a noob
Usually it works majority of the time, IF there is stock available.

Just got be cool with the CS rep and ask if they can see if a certain item is available for phone order, in this case, the French Blue 12's.

@Jays4Days9
The 12s will always be one of the most versatile Jordans. The hype over the years was built out of the fact that its a Jordan (obviously) and it looks good with just about anything. It doesn't hurt that it followed the greatest signature athlete shoe of all time, the XI. Plus the performances he put on at the highest level in the XII made the shoe that much better in terms of historic recognition. Plus like the XI, there is no truly ugly colorway of the XII, the profile is too clean. Its literally one or two main colors, and sometimes thats all thats needed.

I love 12s but at that point in time I didn't remember other ppl loving 12s apart from playoff and white and red 12s Especially since ppl could barely give away cdp taxi.

I love 12s but at that point in time I didn't remember other ppl loving 12s apart from playoff and white and red 12s Especially since ppl could barely give away cdp taxi.

I think the CDPs weren't that good of an example considering they were **** quality and paired with the Bred XI, which isn't all that fair. The pack was 300 or 400 or something like that, and cats wer knocking off the XI for 300 alone all day. The 165 for the taxi XII was mostly profit.

Back
Top Bottom