AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Is retail on these $150 or $160?

$160

roll.gif
@JordanFan04's comment

These have always been one of my favorite pairs. Possibly the only thing that has caught my eye this winter. I'm pretty sure these aren't going to sell out. Flints are still sitting & I do believe people liked those better than these.

Sounds like people forgot that the og's bleed as well. but i always liked that pink on the bottom though.

I know its only a few on here but orlando heads, Finishline in fashion square is taking reserves to avoid lines although im sure someone will have these after the drop.

LIKE I STATED BEFORE THESE WILL BLEED. JUST FROM TRYING THEM ON, THERE WASA LITTLE RED RUBBING OFF ON MY FINGERS AND I GOT A LIL PINKISH TINGE ON THE BACK OF THE TONGUE NEAR THE SIZE TAG FROM PULLING THE TONGUE UP.

Still debating on these. I got 4 pairs this month already..AJ3 DB, AML8 South Beach, Manny Pacquiao trainers, and 1999 AJ4 Black Cements! sheesh! It will be either these or the cool greys!...aw what the hell..maybe both! haha!!

well a must copp on my list... but the cool greys lurkin....i think ima play the waiting game...
afterall even if they sell out i 'll prolly find one at a decent price later... cant say the same bout them cg.....

^^ I believe so in some areas, I went to check them out today and they said that not many people askin abt them, but I reserved a pair anyway

Originally Posted by Steve212

30t6p3b.gif
@ Hood spots charging $200.00 plus tax.
laugh.gif

You aint lying. i called a spot earlier asking about the altitudes they said no but had the nerve to tell me they got these for 200. im like 200 a week before rd?
roll.gif

Anyone know if waterproofer will prevent bleeding? Id really like to get these, but the bleeding is making me second guess myself. Im not shelling out $160+ for a shoe that looks like crap after a few wears and will mess up my jeans. I think im gonna stick to my blk/reds and cop these if they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom