AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by ehbball88

I know what bleeding is, but would like to see some photos of the bleeding on these or the OG's because I never knew someone who had a pair. Could someone please post some photos of the bleeding taking place if someone copped early or has the OG, I know guys on here have them. Thank You NT Fam
THIS!

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

No complaints on mines..
u just sold em to me wit that pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no hate but this pic makes me want to pass on these... that tongue rides up way too high 
frown.gif
  (and yes I have tons of 13s 
indifferent.gif
 )

Thanks for the photos. So the bleeding takes place mostly down on the leather close to the toe box? Or does it happen in other places as well?

i want all three of the thirteens, but im going to take my chances and wait and see if they go to the nike outlets like all of the 6's did. I was pissed when my friend told me he picked his pair up for 80 bucks when i had paid retail for mine.

I am in LOVE with these joints. Going to wear these things to DEATH. I might cop 2 pair if I get the extra cash.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

No complaints on mines..
u just sold em to me wit that pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no hate but this pic makes me want to pass on these... that tongue rides up way too high 
frown.gif
  (and yes I have tons of 13s 
indifferent.gif
I still wear my 05 Blk Red XIIIs and the tongue is like that on those too.. Ill post pics tomorrow.. Oh, and I didnt lace my laces thru the holes.. so I think that makes a difference in the tongue height

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

^ the wht/red laces, nice! I have those in my OG pair too

lol.. those were the days. when people used to buy two-toned laces for ya new shoes.. I miss those days.

Not a whole lot of talk about this shoe but this has to be my absolute favorite of 2010. I'm also going to wear the #$@# out of it.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Not a whole lot of talk about this shoe but this has to be my absolute favorite of 2010. I'm also going to wear the #$@# out of it.

hope they don't fall apart on you or start to squeak, one of my breds heals are making noise 
frown.gif
 plus seeing how jb quality has dropped significantly all I can imagine is something bad happening if you ware these a lot. 

For those interested, Shoetrends has them up for pre-order again. Pretty much FSR @ $160. Anyone know if they really don't ship pre-orders until the end of the month? I haven't ordered from them in years.

I wanted to get them but the bleeding has always been a turn off unfortunately. Something like that would bother me. Not super OD like some people on here... but seeing red stitching would ruin it for me.

Back
Top Bottom