AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Don't know what it is about them, but they are absolute GORGEOUS, probably my all time favorite.... Remember when I got them too, end of 6th grade and a month early in Manhattan.. Those were the day's!!!!!!!!!!
so you're 24 with a Porsche turbo?...must be nice

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait!

Got these in my store today... don't look as good as I were expecting IMHO. But that's just me. Btw these are more limited than the XI's

Originally Posted by AF92

Got these in my store today... don't look as good as I were expecting IMHO. But that's just me. Btw these are more limited than the XI's

I really dont see how thats true. My footlocker is getting 150 mens pairs of the 13s and about 100 pairs of the cool greys. Both are general releases, just the cool greys are a bit more limited.

Will these get the cherry xii treatment? It seem like everybody is focused on the cool grey xi's though.

omg...

i wnt all these 13s...
13s r my favorite T- T
cant hold it anymore...
i m gonna burstttttttttt

i meant my wallet gonna burst... burst all the money out for jordan xiii

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by AF92

I really dont see how thats true. My footlocker is getting 150 mens pairs of the 13s and about 100 pairs of the cool greys. Both are general releases, just the cool greys are a bit more limited.

Yea I meant to come on here and correct myself but you beat me to it 
eyes.gif

I doubt these shoes will sell that well. I've seen tons of guys wearing them already, especially at the altitude release. Everyone is waiting for the playoff colorway.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Hugo

ima cop wen they go on sale
i decided to wait it out as well.  been waiting a long time for these, but they weren't that nice when i held them.  i still want them, but i'm guessing they wont sell out and i can item locate them later when they go on sale. 

i've noticed that i only like 13's with white pods

small part of me still wants these tho, slight greed

don't think i'll cop tho

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I highly doubt that, GT2+24y/o= death or maybe doesn't drive or open the car up. Wierd talking about GT porsches and jordan 13's in one thread 2 summers ago in england i rocked my 13's at a track day where 6 gt3's showed up. 

Yea must be nice......... That I am a very ambitious man, who has accomplished a lot at a very young age in terms of business (btw I am 25).. Why is what I drive being brought up? And then with a sarcastic "must be nice" on top of that? I didn't mention it to anyone, so i'm a bit confused.

It's not a Porsche Turbo, although I have had 2 of those prior (993 variant in Fly Yellow, blew the motor and 996 TT) before my RUF GT2... I gave up my special order Cobalt Blue 997 GT3 for the RUF R-GT2 in which I bought from RUF Auto Center in Dallas Texas, one of the few in the country! Yes, I am a sneaker guy as well, and merely ventured onto this site trying to recoup some childhood favorites, as I have not bought sneakers prior to 2009-2010 for about 7-8 years...

BTW, kill myself in the GT2? I am a certified Porsche instructor for PCNA (for those who don't know, Porsche Club North America) and have set track records across the country... I manhandle the GT2, have tons of in car footage and such as well, maybe people shouldn't make such vast *ignoramus*  judgement's/assumptions, you know, there are quite a few people out there who CAN be real ! I have posted my watches in the Watch thread too, for those who doubted what I had, give people the benefit of a doubt, I do ! Jut a few courtesy links to prove my legitimacy
smile.gif
Thanks!

Martin

http://www.luxury4play.co...he/726-my-ruf-r-gt2.html
http://www.6speedonline.c...uf-r-gt2-photoshoot.html
http://www.luxury4play.co...-favorite-jordans-9.html

PS - I wore my Flint 13's to the gym for the 5th time, still look new , love them.. Can't wait to get these White/Red's and tear them up as I did when I were a kid
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I highly doubt that, GT2+24y/o= death or maybe doesn't drive or open the car up. Wierd talking about GT porsches and jordan 13's in one thread 2 summers ago in england i rocked my 13's at a track day where 6 gt3's showed up. 
Yea must be nice......... That I am a very ambitious man, who has accomplished a lot at a very young age in terms of business (btw I am 25).. Why is what I drive being brought up? And then with a sarcastic "must be nice" on top of that? I didn't mention it to anyone, so i'm a bit confused.

It's not a Porsche Turbo, although I have had 2 of those prior (993 variant in Fly Yellow, blew the motor and 996 TT) before my RUF GT2... I gave up my special order Cobalt Blue 997 GT3 for the RUF R-GT2 in which I bought from RUF Auto Center in Dallas Texas, one of the few in the country! Yes, I am a sneaker guy as well, and merely ventured onto this site trying to recoup some childhood favorites, as I have not bought sneakers prior to 2009-2010 for about 7-8 years...

BTW, kill myself in the GT2? I am a certified Porsche instructor for PCNA (for those who don't know, Porsche Club North America) and have set track records across the country... I manhandle the GT2, have tons of in car footage and such as well, maybe people shouldn't make such vast *ignoramus*  judgement's/assumptions, you know, there are quite a few people out there who CAN be real ! I have posted my watches in the Watch thread too, for those who doubted what I had, give people the benefit of a doubt, I do ! Jut a few courtesy links to prove my legitimacy
smile.gif
Thanks!

Martin

http://www.luxury4play.co...he/726-my-ruf-r-gt2.html
http://www.6speedonline.c...-r-gt2-photoshoot-3.html
http://www.luxury4play.co...-favorite-jordans-9.html

PS - I wore my Flint 13's to the gym for the 5th time, still look new , love them
happy.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Nuff Said...

Back
Top Bottom