AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

^^^Didn't you say the same thing about the Flint's in another thread??
Someone called to see if they could get a stock transfer.... no bueno.
Anyways these are EVERYWHERE in NYC...that's a FACT!

Originally Posted by cortes21

i cant believe these are still in retail shops.. people sleeping on these..
30t6p3b.gif

Usually if they are still on display the only sizes left are like 7's or 8's.. at least in my area...

tried to find a 10 or 10.5 this afternoon and stores around my way in KC didn't even have mens sizes left just GS and down.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

^^^Didn't you say the same thing about the Flint's in another thread??
Someone called to see if they could get a stock transfer.... no bueno.
Anyways these are EVERYWHERE in NYC...that's a FACT!
Yeah I did, I went back and they only had 2 left and were bought, maybe I should take pics this time?  SMH

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Just picked up mine, can post pics if anyone would like. But the quality on these is definitely not bad. The sockliner though will most definitely pick up any little bit of dirt it can find. So be careful! Apart from that, i ordered mine online and there were almost no glue stains to be found on it. Sizing definitely runs a little large, so if you have a narrow foot i'd suggest you probably pick up a size smaller if you are gonna ball in them. But if not then you can get away with normal size.
agreed i got 4 pairs for these (13s are my fave) i got 2 half size down from my true for bball and 2 pairs of my true size for casual.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I picked up my pair today and these are
pimp.gif
, very under rated shoe.
QFT..but parts of my laces are starting to turn pink already from the suede.
Thats makes no sense. The only way that could happen is if they're hanging down and rubbing on the red part.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

pimp.gif
, very under rated shoe.
Thats makes no sense. The only way that could happen is if they're hanging down and rubbing on the red part.

I think dude laced the shoes all the way to the top, using all the lace holes, that's the only way I can think of.

For the XIII's, I passed on the White & Reds partly cause I'm waiting on the Playoffs to drop but mostly due to the quality of suede I saw at local stores. Very poor IMO and I was pretty disappointed. I recently sold a pair of 2005 White & Red Lows and the quality of the suede was much better...... in both feel and colour. The Red on the Low's was much more rich and deep. The Red suede on the current XIII's have a faded look to them and were fairly rough to the touch.....again, from the stores I saw them at and in comparison to the Low's.

Not hating on them y'all but they could have been better IMO. I'm sure other XIII Low owners can attest to this.

pimp.gif
, very under rated shoe.

I think dude laced the shoes all the way to the top, using all the lace holes, that's the only way I can think of.

Makes perfect sense..he ^ got it right..i ball in them so had to do them all the way up. I washed them though and they're fine now.

I want these but can't see myself paying retail for these.
Wish I could still get them, Just they weren't that hot to retail especially the week before the cg dropped.

pimp.gif
, very under rated shoe.

Makes perfect sense..he ^ got it right..i ball in them so had to do them all the way up. I washed them though and they're fine now.

How mould that make the laces pink? I don't get it.

They rub on the suede as they go through the hole...its not really that difficult to understand. White rubbing on red suede = pink

They rub on the suede as they go through the hole...its not really that difficult to understand. White rubbing on red suede = pink

REALLY?? no kidding?

Dont lace them that high then. WOW.

I'm not even complaining about them being pink, it doesn't bother me. I was just letting people know so they can avoid doing it if they don't want pink laces. And i said i lace them all the way up cos i ball in them. Man, read before you jump on people. *%+#!

This particular white sock liner is very sensitive, I mean it's to the point where you have to wash your hands prior to touching them.

Other than that, this shoe is amazing looking.

Lots of sizes are still available at wellgosh.com... and for $160 shipped to the US. Thinking of getting another pair in case my current ones bleed on the white pods.

Back
Top Bottom