Air Jordan Sixty Plus – Grape – Possible Asia Exclusive (via Sneakernews.com)

From sneakernews.com
Air Jordan Sixty Plus - Grape - Hitting Asia Next Week

air-jordan-60-plus-grape.jpg

All the way back in April, we gave you a sneak preview of a crazy Grape version ofthe Air Jordan Sixty Plus, and now that we've seen a bunch of colorways drop, we started wondering what happened to these and whether or not they'dever be released. Now, we finally get an update, and it looks like it's just in time for the overseas drop. These beauties will be hitting Asia next week,so we can only hope that a U.S. release is planned for the near future. Say what you will about Jordan hybrids, but at least these get the Grape concept downmuch more than the upcoming Spiz'ikes that seem to have veered off the pathsomewhere. We'll keep you posted on the U.S. drop as soon as the specifics are confirmed. Via Sasakura.

jordan-60-plus-grape-sample-021-570x278.jpg

jordan-60-plus-grape-sample-01-570x427.jpg

--

Deff copp, I'm not gonna pay for 300 for some grapes that aren't any better quality than these and have slightly yellowed soles. I don't care ifyou call it a hybrid, still a hot shoe.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

the 60+ are that bad. id get on discount and rock wit jeans
pimp.gif

good call, just don't pop the tongue and you're wearing real grapes
laugh.gif

Upon further review... I like them and will most likely cop... I guess I prefer the Grapes but at their cost and availability I find these more than anacceptable substitute... until further notice or more significant financial gains....
embarassed.gif

Copping . Already have the first colorway, time for these if they release.

Back
Top Bottom