Air Jordan "Sky High" {pics}

Seriously, you guys need to chill out on the guy. He is asking these questions because he trying to learn more about the shoe game. Is this what the forums are turning into? People who jump down other peoples throats?

You guys are all @#%$. Stop being so dam anal about any little thing.You guys act like if you are a bunch of shoe gods.

What a helpful message board this has turned into :smh:
smh.gif

The World Is Mine

the white leather one doesn't look bad...reminds me of blazer
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Quote:
man u guys suck...he makes post to learn something new, why u guys always gotta be conceided smart , no one really cares if u been on NT for 5 years and seen it all, theres other people who also want to learn, just becacause someone does not know something doesnt make him dumb...
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Originally Posted by mario2315

they were ment to test how well the jumpman would last on the upper part of the shoe. i think they did that to see if it would work for the VII's

that part i didn't know myself...learn something everyday.
happy.gif

I have no life. You guys are right. I have maybe 4000 posts in almost 6 years. I guess averaging just under 2 posts a day is no life since I check NT soooooften. Also, I spent a lot of time on Niketalk not posting, reading the archives, and just observing to not sound like a fool. Honestly, I have seen theseposted at least 15-25 times before. It gets old. I guess they should just post all samples in the archives so people don't repeatedly post them.

I swore I seen someone with those on in school yesterday... I think I was buggin though.

Back
Top Bottom