Air Jordan Slam Dunk Package: 2010?

would be nice to get my hands on the 3's but i wont get my hopes up until we come across more accurate info. thanks though

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Im exposing everybody this year. We can take it to the Maury show..

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER ! ! ! !
laugh.gif

Food Stamps going beast mode on everybody I love it . . . .

please JB. classic cw's only in this pack no new bs cw. i've been wanting this pack sense i read the first rumors bout it.

IF this is true, JB appears to be pulling out the aces to try and salvage what little integrity is left of the brand. but if they use all their sure fires(SJs, infrareds, cement IIIs and IVs) all in 2010, what will be left to keep people on board after that? only thing I can think of is to do it all over againwith NIKE AIR

this pack was "supposedly" coming out in 2008 AND 2009. I think someone on NT confirmed that it was scrapped. This OP posts nothing but junk anyway.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

third of all, that info has been posted on the ISS forums for YEARS now. This pack has been delayed, it might come out it might not. No one will know until it pops up on order sheets and such so no need to start this rumor up again.

co-sign

First of all, these are NOT YOUR PICS!!

Second, these pics are from 2003!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you dudes gullable enough to believe this

You dudes at Jumpmankicks.com always trynna feed HYPE
smh.gif

And theres NO "PACK PLANNED FOR NEXT YEAR"
laugh.gif

GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!!

Very reliable source MarcSJ has confirmed this as well. There has been rumblings about Nike Air making a return next year... could it be for this? I mean whenMJ won the slam dunk with those they did have Nike Air on the back..

Back
Top Bottom