Air Jordan Slam Dunk Package: 2010?

Damn...I'm so tired of packs, but this one might just be worth copping especially if quality/Nike Air make a comeback
pimp.gif

I kinda doubt that these will release but if they do I'll probably cop, and maybe try to flip the IIs... I just want a clean pair of Cement IIIs!

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

First of all, these are NOT YOUR PICS!!

Second, these pics are from 2003!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ you dudes gullable enough to believe this

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

You dudes at Jumpmankicks.com always trynna feed HYPE
smh.gif

And theres NO "PACK PLANNED FOR NEXT YEAR"
laugh.gif

GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!!

FOOD STAMPS is absolutely right wrong pics and definately a lie its already been stated that the pack was canceled a few months ago this site is alwaysmissinformed and this post is wrong pack was canceled a long time ago so squash this rumor because its false !
smh.gif

I think that pack would be amazing, a slam dunk pack with cement 3s and a pair of 2s, however I won't get too excited for it just yet, as of now its justa rumor

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I think that pack would be amazing, a slam dunk pack with cement 3s and a pair of 2s, however I won't get too excited for it just yet, as of now its just a rumor
Hope it does happen....we will have to wait and see!

So none of you think that if this pack is to come out the II's colorway wont be the OG colorway that he wore in the contest?

just saying

i see why he posted this it might actually be confirmed i think this rumor is true i'm sick of these packs but maybe just this last one

Back
Top Bottom