Air Jordan Spiz'ike (Stealth): Jordan XX inspired (RD: 6/5/10)

pimp.gif

so close to be decent...just had to throw that patent leather on there....
eyes.gif

$70-$80 at outlets by Back to school time??????

i think the patent leather makes these shoes. i think they look sick, prob gonna be my first spiz'ike cop. deff on the sale rack, and homie at FA employee discount!

too much going, but they will be watched for 30s, 50s, and eventually outlets....

I like the Spizikes not all the colors but the shoe itself I have no problem with....

I can see someone wearing these with a tuxedo to prom or something. Lol…

NOPE!!!! not getting these!

tumblr_l3apbnW2Py1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

These look dope in person. Saw them on display at finishline when I was passing through Cheyenne, WY. They also had the white/varsity red jordan VI on display too.

i saw some guy wearing them at the nas & damian marley concert. they looked horrible. all that patent leather doesn't hold up too well. i don't have anything against spizikes. i like them. i own about three pairs, but this pair is weak IMO.

My store gets these tomorrow, however I did check these out at Finishline because the guy I know told me they got them in, and to say the least they are nice. They are a little differnt then expected, I thought they'd be a heavier quality, but nonetheless they are a nice pair of the shoes. Honestly, I have the Black/Cement Spizike's and I kinda like them more because they have amazing quality, but these are not going to sit on shelves, that's my opinion. 8/10.

devil.gif
 if that clear piece in the middle was black like the infa red spikes they would be better....somebody paint that piece black and post pix!

Back
Top Bottom