Air Jordan Trunner Appreciation Thread

FELLAS, CHECK YOUR LOCAL FINISH LINE'S...BOTH THE OG BLK/RED,AND A WOLF GREY COLOR IS AVAILABLE NOW...HAD TO SCOOP THE OG's ON SIGHT! LOL...[emoji]128175[/emoji]. HOLLA!

CED B.

Are you serious how come nobody was made aware of the release date? I been wanted to re-up on the black/red ones they are probably sold out now.

Last edited:
Are you serious how come nobody was made aware of the release date? I been wanted to re-up on the black/red ones they are probably sold out now.
out

It was posted weeks back on sneaker release sites about roy jones jr OG color coming out but nothing about the grey pair, might have to check them out

FELLAS, CHECK YOUR LOCAL FINISH LINE'S...BOTH THE OG BLK/RED,AND A WOLF GREY COLOR IS AVAILABLE NOW...HAD TO SCOOP THE OG's ON SIGHT! LOL...[emoji]128175[/emoji]. HOLLA!

CED B.

I cant find either of these locally. Anyone know online spots with them?

CED B.

Watch for qc issues.

The heel Jumpman is aiming different direction on those 2 shoes.

Thank God! Visit Guang Zhou today and found the trunner LX in og bred n black maize cw!!!! Scooped these babies up right away. And of coz the unc 11 lows also. What a day!!!

^ Repped n copped.

Colorway is :nthat: . Love black & white kicks. Now they gotta drop the inverted joints that were FA exclusives in 01.

Also want to see the Grey & black gradient joints return. Dont think those ever got a retro.

What's the setup cushioning wise?

Pretty sure its heel Air Sole only.

Tbh I love the look of this shoe but they never been crazy comfortable. Even in 2000 I remember trying them on for the first time expecting something like Prestos or Kukinis but Trunners felt like bricks in comparison.

Pretty sure its heel Air Sole only.

Tbh I love the look of this shoe but they never been crazy comfortable. Even in 2000 I remember trying them on for the first time expecting something like Prestos or Kukinis but Trunners felt like bricks in comparison.

I m rocking mines now. They feel much comfortable then the og year's. The forefoot is soft. Not sure air sole unit or not tho. But def a must cop shoes if ur a fan of Trunners.

Last edited:
Noooooooooooo they're taking my money with these... black/red are a must, and damn those greys and whites are too clean

Back
Top Bottom