Air Jordan Trunner Appreciation Thread

12.5 gone on SNKRS :lol:

My size should sit for a while... gonna use gift card from work

Last edited:

Got same size I just got in the 13 lows and 11 lows, and my all whites feel good. More snug than the 13 and 11 but it's the right size.

Hi gents

I just ordered the LX red/black/white OG and LX Black/White
Those are my first Jordan's

I'm big fan on Reebok Nano's for years. Super comfertable!

Are those Jordan's same or better than Nano?

I m rocking mines now. They feel much comfortable then the og year's. The forefoot is soft. Not sure air sole unit or not tho. But def a must cop shoes if ur a fan of Trunners.

100% accurate

I grabbed both colorways. Im very happy with the comfort level.

My big complaint?

Really tough to get on your feet. No laces, no flex, so hard to slip on.

Just got my OG and black/white
Still break-in but so far so good. Looks super, lighter than Nano 6 and pad more comfortable
The only thing I don't like is it is bit harder to wear it vs Nano 6 lol

NEW COLOR ALERT! JUST SCOOPED THESE UP FROM MY LOCAL SPOT OUT HERE IN HOUSTON...LUV 'EM,MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.

NEW COLOR ALERT! JUST SCOOPED THESE UP FROM MY LOCAL SPOT OUT HERE IN HOUSTON...LUV 'EM,MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.

Kinda like the spark blue's except black instead of white. I don't think there ever mad a retro for the sparks (if memory serves correct they were FA exclusives). Still wish I would have never sent mine back for the reacall... what spot in Houston you grab those my fellow Houstonion?

Not a great pic, but only one I could find of the sparks...I hope I'm not making a mistake waiting on the tunner lxs and jumpman pros to go on sale these retro prices are just too high for Jordan brand stuff that were about $40.00 cheaper when the OG's first dropped.

Kinda like the spark blue's except black instead of white. I don't think there ever mad a retro for the sparks (if memory serves correct they were FA exclusives). Still wish I would have never sent mine back for the reacall... what spot in Houston you grab those my fellow Houstonion?

Not a great pic, but only one I could find of the sparks...I hope I'm not making a mistake waiting on the tunner lxs and jumpman pros to go on sale these retro prices are just too high for Jordan brand stuff that were about $40.00 cheaper when the OG's first dropped.

I GOT 'EM FROM SHOE PALACE IN THE GALLO...HOLLA!

CED B.

Caved n ordered the Opti Yellows. I know its a retro+ colorway, but these joints are just way too nostalgic to pass. Makes me think of the Alpha Project era. Very reminicant of the black/black/neon Kukunis.

Copped for $90. Considered waiting, but Dont think I could do any better down the road, as these run $140 and appear to have similar allocation to the BHMs.

Pics of kukuni for reference:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom