Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

just go on eastbay the night the release and select your side and keep pressing add to cart over and over again until it adds to cart.. may take 1 min or 3 hours.. but i havent missed a release from there yet except for the lebron x denims. 
Pretty much what I did and I got the 88 WCIIIs. Somehow I missed out on the Grapes which were the most GR you could get. :smh:

Na toro 4s were the biggest GR this year
I disagree I think the FR3's and grapes were produced in much higher numbers than the Toros. FR3 was FCFS, grapes weren't. I don't remember what Toro's were, but I think toros = green glows (another FCFS) will be about the same production #'s.

Last edited:
just go on eastbay the night the release and select your side and keep pressing add to cart over and over again until it adds to cart.. may take 1 min or 3 hours.. but i havent missed a release from there yet except for the lebron x denims. 

agree. also if you are like to have many browsers open and like to click back and forth. you can click add all day on eastbay, champs, footlocker, and footaction.
you can also do it for nike also, but it is a little more tricky. just sit on the splash screen for finishline.

been able to grab multiple pairs from all releases that i wanted. but then again i only wanted a few pairs unlike many other people here

I disagree I think the FR3's and grapes were produced in much higher numbers than the Toros. FR3 was FCFS, grapes weren't. I don't remember what Toro's were, but I think toros = green glows (another FCFS) will be about the same production #'s.

Green glows were produced in grape #s decent amount of people missed out. Seemed as if everyone who wanted to was able to get paies of toros. I grabbed 3 myself 2 for other nters. Fr3s i dont think attracted as many people thats why they were easily obtainable and pairs still available days later. DSG had a fsr like monday or tuesday after. My local spot still has a cpl pairs n we only get 1 pair per size when we get releases

Yah I agree. Taking that long to sell out is a sign that the shoe is slept on/not popular. Breds that were 500-700k according to what I have been told sold out in a day in most places

If a shoe is popular, I dont see it lasting more than 2-3 days on shelves no matter how much were produced.

Last edited:
agree. also if you are like to have many browsers open and like to click back and forth. you can click add all day on eastbay, champs, footlocker, and footaction.
you can also do it for nike also, but it is a little more tricky. just sit on the splash screen for finishline.

been able to grab multiple pairs from all releases that i wanted. but then again i only wanted a few pairs unlike many other people here
What about on a mobile? I currently have computer thats decided it aint wanna play ball so im using my phone at the moment, i wanna try out on eastbay to cop a fear, am i gonna have just as much luck (or no luck like usual) on my phone? do i just click away even if it says all in carts until it says SOLD OUT? I dont buy online on release days i go instore but got no choice for that release.

What about on a mobile? I currently have computer thats decided it aint wanna play ball so im using my phone at the moment, i wanna try out on eastbay to cop a fear, am i gonna have just as much luck (or no luck like usual) on my phone? do i just click away even if it says all in carts until it says SOLD OUT? I dont buy online on release days i go instore but got no choice for that release.

if you doing mobile, i recommend finishline or nike. but yea, it might work for the other sites, but i feel like phones would be better with just one window open. tablet might be better.

Timing and Internet speed are everything. socially for non TLO/and limited releases. if your resorting to splash pages and refreshing you have minimal hope for limited sneakers. And for non TLO releases you can sneak in and cart the shoes before the link drops via twitter, as long as you have the link before hand which you can usually find on here.

Last edited:
Timing and Internet speed are everything. socially for a non TLO releases. if your resorting to splash pages and refreshing you have minimal hope for limited sneakers.
Thanks, not gonna try i know i aint gonna get em thanks dude

Thanks, not gonna try i know i aint gonna get em thanks dude

Dont give up already. FNL & NDC mobile can be very succeasful you juat gotta be quick as u can when thwt go live. FNL link is usually live about 10-20 seconds before drop time so u may be able to sneak in and grab a pair. NDC just click the link n go quick as u can and if its not tlo you have even better chance because more n more people either wait for tweets or rely on a bot these days and with no tlo its easier for ya. Green glow tweet didnt come out until 3 minutes after release i was already checked out with order confirmation on NDC

Feel pretty confident about this release. Will be doing the same thing I did for the Fire Red IIIs and Toro Bravo IVs: sneak into the mall through the employee entrance while everyone else is waiting outside, thus being first in line... :pimp: Will be doing this for the rest of the releases.

Don't even use finishline. Don't see how finishline is an option. Once you get through the splash page they might cancel your oder anyway. A finishline rep told me that two people can have the same shoe in their cart and whoever checks out first wins. The other order would be cancelled. And that is why FNL always has 10 cancelled transactions on paypal or ends up holding hundreds or even a thousand+ dollars until the transaction clears.

It is far too annoying to call your bank to tell them to drop the holds on your account.

Last edited:
This release will have enough pairs to satisfy a majorly of people who try to cop. I'm just gonna enter every raffle in proximity of me and of that fails order online.

Feel pretty confident about this release. Will be doing the same thing I did for the Fire Red IIIs and Toro Bravo IVs: sneak into the mall through the employee entrance while everyone else is waiting outside, thus being first in line... :pimp: Will be doing this for the rest of the releases.

I hate people like you >:

People did that for the South Beach Lebron's. Screwed me and my boy up.

Don't even use finishline. Don't see how finishline is an option. Once you get through the splash page they might cancel your oder anyway. A finishline rep told me that two people can have the same shoe in their cart and whoever checks out first wins. The other order would be cancelled. And that is why FNL always has 10 cancelled transactions on paypal or ends up holding hundreds or even a thousand+ dollars until the transaction clears.

It is far too annoying to call your bank to tell them to drop the holds on your account.

I refuse to believe that is why i have had the 5+ canceled orders from finishline.....

Multiple releases too.

No way thats the reason

This release will have enough pairs to satisfy a majorly of people who try to cop. I'm just gonna enter every raffle in proximity of me and of that fails order online.
If you win multiple wanna grab me an 11.5?

Im suppose to go out of town for football game that Saturday (3 hours away), so if i get my guaranteed ticket in my mall i wont have a way to pick it up.

If you win multiple wanna grab me an 11.5?

Im suppose to go out of town for football game that Saturday (3 hours away), so if i get my guaranteed ticket in my mall i wont have a way to pick it up.
Ill see what I can do for you but ordering online might be easy too if its like the fire reds that released in January. I was tempered to order off FNL because they still had them in stock for while

Last edited:
Ill see what I can do for you but ordering online might be easy too if its like the fire reds that released in January. I was tempered to order off FNL because they still had them in stock for while
yeah ill still def try online though cuz online drop time here is 6am and usally before mall doors open on the east right? or do malls open up early out there? I know our mall doesnt open until 10

i also might have a friend that will be in town still that saturday before she leaves for labor day weekend, if so then maybe she can pick them up in store.

preciate it though

Y'all think these will be a consolation prize for some of the people that miss out on the fear 5s this week?

I don't like any of the fears and I've been anticipating this release for months, just curious what y'all think.

Y'all think these will be a consolation prize for some of the people that miss out on the fear 5s this week?

I don't like any of the fears and I've been anticipating this release for months, just curious what y'all think.

Lets hope not. Ive been waiting on these all year and those fears are trash --- all of em .. well 4s are "ok" but i dont want em

I think so. Fear Vs are going for 370+ in my facebook group. Both from people who will grab you a pair with a bot on release and from people who already have them.

The Fear 5's are going to be next to impossible to lock up (at retail).  There are only 2-3 places near me getting them and the one that is close enough and safe enough in my mind to go to is for some reason doing FCFS.  Hope no one gets shot and killed.  This is the first release like this that hasn't been a raffle and isn't more widely available.  Everything else including limited stuff has been easy to cop around here.

Last edited:
That's funny because I posted these pictures on my Twitter feed days ago since they were taken at a CHAMPS STORE with MY iphone.
MN steals my photos and info daily. 

To @ShoeFean24 -- I was showing the quality of the sneaker, up close. Not intended to showcase the entire shoe.

You need to start using a watermark app, if you're going to post stuff like that on Twitter or ig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom