Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

Who cares about those fear V's, I'll take these over them all day.
Everyone cares.  Have you visited the Fear Pack thread?  Even before the Fear 5's were found to be the most limited of the three, everyone was going BONKERS for them.

I think you should restate what you said as..."I don't care about those fear V's, I'll take these over them all day."  Because, well, you may be one of a few people on these forums who doesn't want to sacrifice their first born for the Fear 5's.

Had to be a retro shirt, because most of JB's shirts for the millenium have been ***. From quality, to price to ideas.

The font on the 23 is different and the spacing on the 23 on the old shirt is much closer. You would think NIKE would do a better job. Will copp regardless if available.

Last edited:
The font on the 23 is different and the spacing on the 23 on the old shirt is much closer. You would think NIKE would do a better job. Will copp regardless if available.
They don't need to do a better job since they know consumers such as yourself will cop regardless if available.

Who cares about those fear V's, I'll take these over them all day.
Yeah I agree the entire fear pack is garbage IMO. The 4s are the best out of the whole pack to me, but that's not saying much. The 5s are all hype in my eyes. That gradient midsole is disgusting, etc... But that's a different story...

Any OG colorway of 5s > fear 5s, any day

Back to the black tongues...

Last edited:
Yeah I agree the entire fear pack is garbage IMO. The 4s are the best out of the whole pack to me, but that's not saying much. The 5s are all hype in my eyes. That gradient midsole is disgusting, etc... But that's a different story...

Any OG colorway of 5s > fear 5s, any day

Back to the black tongues...
Can't find one person who is't in LOVE with the fear 5's in the fear pack thread.  But since this is the fire red 5 thread, that is why there are 2 people who don't like the fear 5's.  You like the fire reds so that's why you and buddy are here, while the rest of NT is over in the other thread swooning over the fear 5's.

Personally I don't really love the fear 5's.  If I were to get a pair from the pack to rock it would be the 3's.

Can't find one person who is't in LOVE with the fear 5's in the fear pack thread.  But since this is the fire red 5 thread, that is why there are 2 people who don't like the fear 5's.  You like the fire reds so that's why you and buddy are here, while the rest of NT is over in the other thread swooning over the fear 5's.

Personally I don't really love the fear 5's.  If I were to get a pair from the pack to rock it would be the 3's.

Its pure hype idc wat anyone in that thread says. If they were to be a toro 4 gr release that thread would full of shi* talkers. Those things are trash only decent pair is the 4s and i still dont care for those

There is definitely a large group of people in that thread that liked those 5's before we all found out they would be very limited in comparison to the others.  People's taste is different.  

I agree with you guys mainly.  Myself, I only like the 3's.  But other people really like 3m (who doesn't tho), camo and olive and they seem to go nuts for it.  I still can't get over the outsole on those Fear 5's.  They failed miserably on them imo.  Anyone could have chosen a better color.

There is definitely a large group of people in that thread that liked those 5's before we all found out they would be very limited in comparison to the others.  People's taste is different.  

I agree with you guys mainly.  Myself, I only like the 3's.  But other people really like 3m (who doesn't tho), camo and olive and they seem to go nuts for it.  I still can't get over the outsole on those Fear 5's.  They failed miserably on them imo.  Anyone could have chosen a better color.
Bruh, take this **** back to the Fear Pack thread where it belongs.

same. love the fear 5s. only one in the fear pack worth copping

Man we can't BUY a freaking decent shot of the leather.  Or someone talking about the leather and the inside cushioning.

Yeah a lot of people low key liked the 5s a week or two ago but even then we knew they were gonna he limited, but we were thinking black grape limited. Once they found out how limited they were, a lot more people suddenly loved them and needed 2 pairs.

Once again back to the shoes

Last edited:
Everyone cares.  Have you visited the Fear Pack thread?  Even before the Fear 5's were found to be the most limited of the three, everyone was going BONKERS for them.

I think you should restate what you said as..."I don't care about those fear V's, I'll take these over them all day."  Because, well, you may be one of a few people on these forums who doesn't want to sacrifice their first born for the Fear 5's.
The people going bonkers for the Fear Vs are the ones who can't get the Olive Vs.

Love the Vs!!! Cant wait for these and the fear pack 5s!!! Hopefully my wallet doesnt hurt too bad this year lol

Love the Vs!!! Cant wait for these and the fear pack 5s!!! Hopefully my wallet doesnt hurt too bad this year lol
Love the V's too but passing on those Poo colored "Fear" 5's and going for these Black Tongues and the Fresh princes.

Love the V's too but passing on those Poo colored "Fear" 5's and going for these Black Tongues and the Fresh princes.
I was thinking of going after the fresh princes but I don't want the hassle of trying to go after some real limited kicks that I'm not 100% on copping

I really don't get why you guys are defending those fear vs. of all the decent retro plus colors to drop jb gives us semi olive vs with a gradient midsole with a $15 price increase and slap limited on it. Lol at jb for this and the hypebeast for going for it. Anyways... I would love to get more info on the leather hopefully better than grapes.. Also a tighter fit would be nice.

I was thinking of going after the fresh princes but I don't want the hassle of trying to go after some real limited kicks that I'm not 100% on copping
Good attitude man. Il take that onboard. Im not 100% on any of them so il now be satisifed with the fact i cant get them. Was about the pre order the 4's and sold out, so i guess its all a sign.

People just like to roll with the tide all them pair of fears will be on eBay and not on people's feet. All 3 of them are trash and a let down seeing as though the concept for them was there. All the 5s retro + this year have been blah to me even black grapes smh

Back
Top Bottom