Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I have a wide foot also. and for me V's fit TTS maybe even a little big. You should be good with a size 10

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that ..... Those things are true HEAT   
pimp.gif

No I like them, someone was talking about the only bulls shoe they liked was this 1

U know i caught some heat in another thread but im pretty sure that for the most part i never saw him not wear bulls colors except for either special occasions, ads and the wizard stint. Home or away were usually the special flavors so to speak and a diff cw here and there per release.

I have a wide foot also. and for me V's fit TTS maybe even a little big. You should be good with a size 10
This year on the Grapes and the other Fire reds i went down a half size and they fit perfectly. Same with almost every color of the Vs from 2006.

Y'all think these run TTS & the leather resembles the 3m Fire Red Vs? Personally I like that stiff leather better than the plastic grape 5 leather

I'm certain that these will fit just like the other 5s released this year. I also hope they are easily obtainable.

i am ready for these. my 06 pair is beat up!

I got a raise at work so i'm super excited to get these! :tongue:

Can't wait a week from now these will be in rotation hard :smokin but you guys think people will cop these because of how many striked out on the fear pack?

These will be easy to obtain.  GR and none of the hypebeasts care about OG cws.

Just found this:

Last edited:
These releases are coming way too quick. Seems like a jordan retro every week to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom