Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

People complaining about quality and people complaining about people complaining about quality. I love it!

Wouldn't be a Jordan Brand release without one.

Looking forward to the posts that include but are not limited to: easy cop, damn I slept, did anyone get a tracking number, wheres my package, should I hit up Nike about this little particle of dirt on my shoe for a coupon code, pictures of shoes and when's the restock.

EXCITED LIKE MEMPHIS!

Hope I don't miss out.
frown.gif

People complaining about quality and people complaining about people complaining about quality. I love it!

Wouldn't be a Jordan Brand release without one.

Looking forward to the posts that include but are not limited to: easy cop, damn I slept, did anyone get a tracking number, wheres my package, should I hit up Nike about this little particle of dirt on my shoe for a coupon code, pictures of shoes and when's the restock.

EXCITED LIKE MEMPHIS!

Hope I don't miss out. :frown:
^^^Seriously. They are sounding and acting more and more like Women than Men...I think it's because their Estrogen levels must be at an all time high from the things they've been eating :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting my pair

Last edited:
It's all good in the hood.

People have a right to voice their opinions on a public forum.

Excited for this release.

Prefer these over the 3m tongues that released earlier in the year. Love the way the black and red contrast each other on this model.

I agree with you and the grapes and FR Vs both had leather that was basically similar. I don't see why people would expect the leather on this shoe to be better than the other cws of Vs we've been getting. These aren't even that special imo the white grapes should have gotten better leather because those were the only Cs besides possibly the laneys that people seemed to demand. This is just your basic fire red cw.
I think that, people expect better quality because JB/Nike can afford it and because when they feel like it, they actually do it.  People expect better quality on this cw of the 5 because other 5's this year have had (or will have) very nice quality.  Off the top of my head, the black grapes and laneys.  This is an original cw MJ wore, correct me if I am mistaken.  We would expect with all things considered, to get better quality leather and production than some of these previous debacles in quality.

I don't even understand their logic sometimes.  I think the Bel Air 5's are gonna be way better quality wise and that just makes no sense to me at all.  I mean obviously I want them to be great quality, but doing these black tongues dirty like they did is almost infuriating.  Almost.

This is my opinion.  In no way am I trying to change anyone's mind on copping.  

^^^Seriously. They are sounding and acting more and more like Women than Men...I think it's because their Estrogen levels must be at an all time high from the things they've been eating :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting my pair

Was this lame joke supposed to be a masculine post?

If so, you shot and missed. Because you just complained. Must be the food you're eating, aye.

It's all good in the hood.

People have a right to voice their opinions on a public forum.

Excited for this release.

Prefer these over the 3m tongues that released earlier in the year. Love the way the black and red contrast each other on this model.
same here. I like them both but the black tongue makes them pop :pimp:

Was this lame joke supposed to be a masculine post?

If so, you shot and missed. Because you just complained. Must be the food you're eating, aye.
Did my joke hit a soft spot in ya? :lol: :wink: I wasn't complaining, just pointing out the truth, that's all. And the truth hurts sometimes :wink:

Last edited:
After this I might go and cop the 3m fire red Vs. idk I passed on them but I might get a pair at the end of the year just for the heck of it I mean I like them but I want to have these before I get them. Heck I even passed on the white grapes too :\ lol

Grown men don't need smiley faces to prove their point. Or say FOH over the Internet. Clownish behavior. I completely agree about the griping about quality. That ish is stale.

Is it just me or is jb putting great qualities and craftmanship into the retro + cws and putting out the bear minimum into og cws?

Haha, okay. @ this thread.

I will use as many laughing emoticons as I please. :lol:

So many lame characters on here :lol:

Besides that, no comment :smh: :lol:

:lol:

After this I might go and cop the 3m fire red Vs. idk I passed on them but I might get a pair at the end of the year just for the heck of it I mean I like them but I want to have these before I get them. Heck I even passed on the white grapes too :\ lol

Been thinking about picking those up at some point as well.

Already have a DS pair of white grapes which I only paid $60 :smokin

LOL @ Magic complaining about other folks complaining about quality after he was exposed hating on the Infrared 6s. :lol:

LOL @ Magic complaining about other folks complaining about quality after he was exposed hating on the Infrared 6s. :lol:
The thing about complaining is that everyone does it at some point so there is no point in talking about how other people complain when we do it ourselves I'm just waiting to have these in my possession so the talk of quality doesn't deter me from buying these. These and the metallics are the two of my favorite cws for the Vs all i need is a pair of 07 metallics or JB to retro them with durabuck and I will be happy

there will definitely be an abundance of these and should be easy for those who want to cop

Back
Top Bottom