Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

i was 50/50, if i got through on the RSVP or online, i'll cop.

Result: RSVP successful so i'm copping...damn u JB and OG CWs....

see a few rsvp site had a hard time with this release. all store at the same time had them crashing

cant they just assign one comp for each niketown to lessen the load. that way it wont crash. doesnt really seem like a fix to me

I was in the middle of taking a leak when the NTSF RSVP went out and just to mess around I sent a dm and actually secured a spot. Either the new format is messing with the bots or there's a ton of pairs,

I just got 2 RSVPs for the Fire Red 5s in LA in a size 10.5. won't be needing them both and would love to hook up a fellow NTer. PM me if interested.

I was able to get through at NTLA for the Fire Red 5s. I sent the same DM to NTSM a second later, but missed it. Conversely, I was able to get to NTSM for the Foams, but not NTLA :lol:

Damn, I was supposed to be sitting this one out...
frown.gif

2 Pair. NT Seattle.
smokin.gif

Might just hook a fellow NT member up...

Ok I'm still on the fence but I decided to try for Nike DC and got my first RSVP!!! Sorry to sound like a noob but if I don't end up copping and I don't pick up my pair will something happen? They'll just give it to the public right? And they won't keep me on record for just RSVP-ing and not actually picking them up? Thanks!
Help a brotha out
frown.gif
. Excuse my noobness.

Went to the mall today

Got a pair locked down at
Foorlocker 11
Champs 11
Shoepalace 10.5

I only need a 10.5. So gonna cop from shoe palace

If u guys need a size 11. I got to on lock. Just get at me

Seems like a lot of people got through manually. I wonder if it's due to the RSVP image changes or because Nike produced a lot of pairs for a sneaker with low demand. Combination of both?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom