Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

not sure if serious but he changed his ig name....
mean.gif
hahaha na his *** was serious .. thats why he changed his IG name 
laugh.gif

my guess prob bought em from bigcartel site or ebay and saw the name fire red and assumed those was the ones comin out saturday

Last edited:
it's so available that i try to sell mine at retail and no one bite. that's how you know they produce way too much.

Yup, went to the mall the next day and saw them at FTL, my size too, but I passed still.

at my local it took a couple days to completely sell out, there was about 10 pairs leftover after the first day
Thanks, my dudes.

I never tried to cop. They fit the same as the Grapes I assume since they came out this year too?

It seems the kids on the local Craigslist are shooting for the stars asking for $250 for a DS pair. I kind of want them now and was able to reserve two pairs of the black tongues...thinking about using that as a trade bait.

Thanks, my dudes.

I never tried to cop. They fit the same as the Grapes I assume since they came out this year too?

It seems the kids on the local Craigslist are shooting for the stars asking for $250 for a DS pair. I kind of want them now and was able to reserve two pairs of the black tongues...thinking about using that as a trade bait.
250 for 3M? damn they definitely reaching for the stars. i was selling mine at 180 and it's still sitting in my closet. about to rock that s*** out.

so how much are resellers gonna price these up at because i had no time to get enter a raffle and i work all day saturday.

250 for 3M? damn they definitely reaching for the stars. i was selling mine at 180 and it's still sitting in my closet. about to rock that s*** out.
Haha, yeah. $240-250 appears to be what most want. A couple with 'vnds' pair want $200 flat. This is some impromptu want on my side. If I can get them for retail, I will. If not, it's cool too.

They fit the same as the other 5s from 2013 though, right?

im hopin for that.

my favs are 5s. and when the fear5s came out i was willing to camp, then when i heard more buzz that they were limited i knew it was gonna be tough. when i went at 1030 there was easily 25 ppl. now if i want em im lucky if i find the fears for 350. thats two pairs of other 5s i could get. 
mean.gif

not a big shoe head just certain jays i love. so i never know if theyll b hard to get or not.

i thought the grapes would be hard to get but they werent. as for the black grapes, not a fan of those lol.

best of luck to you man, i hope for your sake and everyone elses. hopefully they made a ridiculous amount of these and no hype so its easy for all of us.

So jealous that a guy in my class are gonna cop these tomorrow. Dude doesn't even play or follow basketball, or followed MJ before, now suddenly he's into Js. When you have money man....

Last edited:
the thing with j's these days is online retailers hold back making it seem like they are more limited than they really are and lazy *** people who dont want to go to tthe stores see this and panic crying online that they are limited and giving the resellers hope, the balls, and audacity to charge these prices. people lack patience and are just flat out lazy.

the thing with j's these days is online retailers hold back making it seem like they are more limited than they really are and lazy *** people who dont want to go to tthe stores see this and panic crying online that they are limited and giving the resellers hope, the balls, and audacity to charge these prices. people lack patience and are just flat out lazy.
they are also just plain idiotic. too many ppl act like it's nothing to shell out over double for some 1s.. and ppl come on here like hey guise I just wondered should I cop banneds for 600? is that a good deal?
indifferent.gif
 like really? how anyone could for a second think that's anywhere remotely close to a deal is beyond me. people simply need to stop being so thirsty and buying @ these prices or nothing will ever change. it's only gonna get worse cause now Nike is on the same thing, thinks are changing drastically quicker than expected.
mean.gif

Secured a guaranteed tick yesterday. Had the weatherman foams in my cart this morning but passed... Man those thing are hideous!

It's the reverse of how it used to be. It used to be easier online than in stores.

Then why did u even try for them ... i see u got on board the hype train

It cracks me up when I read post like that... "I got it in my cart but decided to pass..." Then followed by some kind of remark to downgrade the shoes. "Man those are hideous"... People actually wake up early just to do that?:smh:

It cracks me up when I read post like that... "I got it in my cart but decided to pass..." Then followed by some kind of remark to downgrade the shoes. "Man those are hideous"... People actually wake up early just to do that?:smh:

Im sayin ... theyre hideous yet you woke up and battled online to get them

for those that buy jordan retros on eastbay do they usually offer free shipping?

Heeee** no. Eastbay is expensive as hell if not the most. NDC is the best with free 3 days and JJ is best with with no tax for me. The rest like FNL, FTL, Champ, EB all charge tax and slow shipping.

Back
Top Bottom