Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

had to pass on the 4s too much grey imo. if the real fire red 4s come out again and are done right that will probably be my first pair of 4s I cop

bonus pic
LL
there comes a time... when you just got to let go bro
laugh.gif

wink.gif

had to pass on the 4s too much grey imo. if the real fire red 4s come out again and are done right that will probably be my first pair of 4s I cop
I thought that too but the grey works very well on the toros looks a lot better in person.... got the fire red iv too, didn't wanna dig em out lol. They aren't as bad as people would lead you to believe & SOME did come unds'ed out the box :rofl: but not all of them

Last edited:
I thought that too but the grey works very well on the toros looks a lot better in person.... got the fire red iv too, didn't wanna dig em out lol. They aren't as bad as people would lead you to believe & SOME did come unds'ed out the box
roll.gif
but not all of them
that's what I was thinking I had serious doubts as to whether the fire reds could have been as TERRIBLE as everyone on here was saying. anything that put that paper thin leather on they like to use is gonna crease. people probably just aren't as used to it on 4s

Do you guys know what paint I should use to color in the black shark teeth on the midsole? When I looked at them I noticed that on one shoe it looked like the paint was smudged off or something? Could I just color it in with anything? It's a really big deal but its just something I can't get over

they look like jordans that belonged to one of santas little helpers now :lol:

iron shiek boot shaped now :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif
man these ATL CL prices are pure laughs dude really asking for 300 or trades for heat only 
roll.gif
for a 10.5 "come on son" Sad the only time you see a steal is when cats unloading older J's usually in good condition for less that 125. 

What's so much better about the OG 23?  I don't get it.  It actually looks kind of sloppy compared to this new retro release.

its actually thicker numbers bigger and the style is the old school numbering on jerseys back then...

either way its cool but you know original beats redone anyday due to nostalgia

Not if you wear them ever once in awhile don't just lock them in there
Yeah take your kicks out periodically and wear them instead of forgetting about them and trying to take them after long amounts of time without any wear. That's probably not good for the kicks either

i want to wear one of my 2000 V retros to the store but im afraid they will crumble on me :lol:

i havent worn the white black in 6 years. the black silver in about 4 years...

i have so many shoes they cant be in the rotation all the time and then i end up forgetting about them and years go by lol

but i do wear all my shoes

Just a heads up for everyone saying they don't have shipping confirmation from NDC... You probably do. I checked my order history a couple hours ago and my tracking number was on there. I just haven't gotten a shipping email yet

Do any of you wear your 5's without a lacelock or is that blasphemy?

I've never worn a 5 and am not sure how the lacelock is supposed to look on the shoe exactly.

I've never worn a 5 and am not sure how the lacelock is supposed to look on the shoe exactly.

I dont wear mine with. The lace lock. I guess when i wore mine tho i was in to big of a hurry n just took the lock off cuz i didnt have time to figure it out n then just left it off cuz i dont see what the purpose of it really? I dont think it looks bad without it. Im sure 90% of people wear theirs with the lace lock. I may jus give it a try when i have time to adjust it i guess

Wear my Metallics w/o em.....not that bad imo but I like the lace lock on the 5s and prefer them on (just too lazy to relace and put them back on 
ohwell.gif
). Ppl lace their shoes differently tho so it's different ways to do it. Just do whatever look/feels right to you bro

I have never cared for the lacelocks on the 5s. Simply do not like how they look so I just leave them in the box or throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom