Air Jordan V (5) Retro Low Black/ Purple aka ‘Purple Haze’

I love the v's but any lows of the v, vi, viii, xii are lame.
If u want them, go for the mids, always.

Originally Posted by asmathews

pimp.gif

but should have had 3m on the tongue

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Im more interested in what in those boxes. Another pack in 2012?
Hopefully at first I thought that was the bravo toro 5 pack, but then I was like why would just be having those sitting there so that must be a new pack that is coming out.

I know a lot of people hate on lows but i think lows such as the xii look a lot better on my feet... i might cop these if the released

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Im more interested in what in those boxes. Another pack in 2012?
Hopefully at first I thought that was the bravo toro 5 pack, but then I was like why would just be having those sitting there so that must be a new pack that is coming out.

That is indeed the Raging Bull pack on the right, no idea what the white box is though

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by moundraised23

those 5s are nice
the search continues for OG white/cement 4s....them new turds kickers aint gon cut it

this.
laugh.gif
at OGs. You guys are going to get a pair from 99?

Please. Most of you weren't around for an OG or even remember with great clarity the '99 retro. Get over yourself.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by moundraised23

those 5s are nice

the search continues for OG white/cement 4s....them new turds kickers aint gon cut it

this.
laugh.gif
at OGs. You guys are going to get a pair from 99?

Please. Most of you weren't around for an OG or even remember with great clarity the '99 retro. Get over yourself.

Very true
roll.gif

i like them they are nice imo and the white box has my curiosity up, as far as the iv go idk hopefully they release better than wht is being seen in these pics.

those Vs are nice but wish they weren't a low, although we haven't seen a low V in years, as for the IVs, the hang tag is a nice addition and they look good at a distance, but i'm sure things will change once we get more detailed pictures

Back
Top Bottom