Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Its good to know There's going to be plenty of releases this year hitting outlets by next year's rotation.orions,cardinals,2011's,ie 11 lows,& now these.to those wanting to cop these,jus wait it out a few months to get them at $99

Its good to know There's going to be plenty of releases this year hitting outlets by next year's rotation.orions,cardinals,2011's,ie 11 lows,& now these.to those wanting to cop these,jus wait it out a few months to get them at $99

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

After picking up the cardinals , i saw these and ima pass for the black/red 11 low

me too...i was going to get these at first but naw....just wait for the metallic silver....
ohwell.gif
.....black red low will be copped!!!
pimp.gif

After picking up the cardinals , i saw these and ima pass for the black/red 11 low

me too...i was going to get these at first but naw....just wait for the metallic silver....
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

nobody thought wolf greys would sell,& they actually did pretty well,at least from what i've heard..people go crazy over V's,they're probably the biggest hypebeast shoe next to XI's so i don't doubt if these do sell out..us sneakerheads might not be feeling em,but the streets will eat these up

nobody thought wolf greys would sell,& they actually did pretty well,at least from what i've heard..people go crazy over V's,they're probably the biggest hypebeast shoe next to XI's so i don't doubt if these do sell out..us sneakerheads might not be feeling em,but the streets will eat these up

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Have you saw the black/red lows in that video on youtube?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Have you saw the black/red lows in that video on youtube?

I understand many copping because they are just V's, but these are not the same and don't bring back the nostalgia that V's always have for me. That being said, I don't see V's as being a "hypebeast shoe." OG V's were the first shoes I really wanted back in the day and I never got them. Had to settle for Infrared VI's
laugh.gif
, but V's are special to me and I think it'd be more accurate to say that hypebeasts just eat up any shoe that has been hyped or announced as "limited". This hype has killed the culture IMO.
30t6p3b.gif

I understand many copping because they are just V's, but these are not the same and don't bring back the nostalgia that V's always have for me. That being said, I don't see V's as being a "hypebeast shoe." OG V's were the first shoes I really wanted back in the day and I never got them. Had to settle for Infrared VI's
laugh.gif
, but V's are special to me and I think it'd be more accurate to say that hypebeasts just eat up any shoe that has been hyped or announced as "limited". This hype has killed the culture IMO.
30t6p3b.gif

I just dislike that they used patent leather for this one.
i must say the coolgreys and quai54 look definetly
better than these.
i also disliked the patent aj 1 from tge past.
patent should be exclusive for aj 11, 16, 19, 20,
We already have enough air jordans that have
Patent as essential part of its design.
The five have the clear netting and
Reflective tongue already.
Adding patent to it looks like
Someone drives a ferrari with
Golden wheels for lowrider cars!

I just dislike that they used patent leather for this one.
i must say the coolgreys and quai54 look definetly
better than these.
i also disliked the patent aj 1 from tge past.
patent should be exclusive for aj 11, 16, 19, 20,
We already have enough air jordans that have
Patent as essential part of its design.
The five have the clear netting and
Reflective tongue already.
Adding patent to it looks like
Someone drives a ferrari with
Golden wheels for lowrider cars!

Back
Top Bottom