Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by emier2

Well ill add the consensus. This might have been one of the better retro releases all together. The colorway is dope, the release date was timed perfectly, but man did they mess up with that PL.
Well you are partially true.
The PL isn't that bad actually.

I'd prefer it on these than on the 10's.

Well, we all have opinions..
Both the X and V would have been A LOT better without the PL! 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by emier2

Well ill add the consensus. This might have been one of the better retro releases all together. The colorway is dope, the release date was timed perfectly, but man did they mess up with that PL.
Well you are partially true.
The PL isn't that bad actually.

I'd prefer it on these than on the 10's.

Well, we all have opinions..
Both the X and V would have been A LOT better without the PL! 

THESE JOINTS ARE STILL SITTING AT SHOE STORES I GET KICKS AT... LOOKS PRETTY NICE BUT THAT PATENT LEATHER.... EHH

THESE JOINTS ARE STILL SITTING AT SHOE STORES I GET KICKS AT... LOOKS PRETTY NICE BUT THAT PATENT LEATHER.... EHH

Easy pass, if you got the cdp V, i was feeling the PL and the gliter (poor excution JB). i dont like shiny shoes unless if its the aj 11 and 16s. Thanks for saving me money jb

Easy pass, if you got the cdp V, i was feeling the PL and the gliter (poor excution JB). i dont like shiny shoes unless if its the aj 11 and 16s. Thanks for saving me money jb

Never really looked into these but I just bought a pair of these for $83. These seem to be really underrated. CW looks nice but I hadn't checked out quality yet. Guess I'll see when they come in.

shoe looks like a damn football cleat with that ugly *+@ piece of patent leather on it..........ruined a shoe that coulda been kinda nice!!

Back
Top Bottom