Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Same here. Anyone else ever get late deliveries?. Usually get my packages about 7-8 pm est
Yeah, it's like that out here in Jersey.  Some parts of Newark/East Orange, UPS comes late as hell, but other parts of these locales, they have made deliveries around 9 am, so I hope your pairs show up sooner than later.  Nothing worse than sitting around all day for the truck.

Did they come like that Cold or did you do something to them? Mine are ashy but I still love them. No complaints over here.

nt member sthebest used rit dye & got them like this...... im debating on doing the same

Almost fooled me, I though that was a GS since they didn't come as ashy as the Men's sizes :smh:

View media item 460180
gs vs mens

Last edited:

I know I'm late but this picture has so much going for it. The strong sense of accomplishment, the fusions, the sandals, the sonata. So much win in one pic.

I'm OD mad the Sonata has NJ plates!! And look @ papi with the sandles/socks :smh: The Fusions :wow: .. Can't believe the foolishness I'm seeing in my state :x >:

I don't know who these two clowns are personally, but I've seen them at plenty of releases RACKING up.

I don't like that ****. Don't like that **** one bit. Might have to drop a dime on them ninjas!
View media item 460199

Last edited:
making you look reeeeeal bad out there Cap :lol:

fam un ds'ed those fusions for his blk grape journey :lol:

Last edited:
I'm OD mad the Sonata has NJ plates!! And look @ papi with the sandles/socks
mean.gif
The Fusions
eek.gif
.. Can't believe the foolishness I'm seeing in my state
sick.gif
mad.gif

I don't know who these two clowns are personally, but I've seen them at plenty of releases RACKING up.

I don't like that ****. Don't like that **** one bit. Might have to drop a dime on them ninjas!
baaaaaaaa hahahahahaha that guy from belly.Don't front Captain those Jersey cats in the pic are your peeps

Last edited:
Lil off topic but has anyone ever had NDC send their stuff 3-day select even though you only chose the free shipping 5 day option?Bought a pair of AF1 and a pair of socks to get the free shipping yesterday got the email today itd be here friday via UPS 3Day Select. Im not complaining but thought it was odd oh well

Lil off topic but has anyone ever had NDC send their stuff 3-day select even though you only chose the free shipping 5 day option?Bought a pair of AF1 and a pair of socks to get the free shipping yesterday got the email today itd be here friday via UPS 3Day Select. Im not complaining but thought it was odd oh well
yes, I live in NY and honestly the last 3 purchases on NDC my shipping got "upgraded" and arrived early

Someone has got to give me a tutorial vid on how to dye those. I have no clue how to do that, never tried. I don't want to kill them either ! I need that same finish ! I checked YouTube, but it's like liquid tye Dye stuff.

Someone has got to give me a tutorial vid on how to dye those. I have no clue how to do that, never tried. I don't want to kill them either ! I need that same finish ! I checked YouTube, but it's like liquid tye Dye stuff.

i think sthebest used rit powder dye ...im asking him to share the secret

Is still possible to win RSVP without the bot/sniper? If not, I'll give up next time.

Not sure if this was mentioned or not before but "end" has a UK 6 that you can actually add to your cart. Never bought from them before though

making you look reeeeeal bad out there Cap :lol:

fam un ds'ed those fusions for his blk grape journey :lol:

Real bad out here :smh:, at least edit the license plate and the fushions!!!!!

baaaaaaaa hahahahahaha that guy from belly. Don't front Captain those Jersey cats in the pic are your peeps

:rofl: :rofl: fine then I'm bringing them with me to Sneaker Expo this weekend so you can meet them too.

i think sthebest used rit powder dye ...im asking him to share the secret

Lol I hear you ! Yeah I asked him about it, I think he said he applied it with a toothbrush and let it dry. Then wipe off any excess with a cloth. I need a visual !! Lol

These are surprisingly much nicer in person. The quality is relatively good for JB, nowadays, too. Mine arent that "ashy", but I kind of like them like that. It gives them some character IMO.

So you're dissapointed that you were'nt able to double up Quick Strike? 

I don't believe these are quickstrikes. We knew about these coming out a long time. We actually knew the exact date for while. All sites had these, it was just a limited quantity. In store tho, it was select stores, but there were still a good amount of stores in the city that had it, but with limited quantities. So yes, I am disappointed that I wasn't able to grab two pairs, one online and one store or two onlines, because I grab two to compare the best shoe and keep one pair and return the other or help someone else out with effort cost that are local people. (I hate shipping and paypal)

Back
Top Bottom