Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Is still possible to win RSVP without the bot/sniper? If not, I'll give up next time.

I was able to secure my RSVP yesterday without one. What I'm thinking is because NTSF was late with their shipment, might of caused less people using them. I could be wrong though. Again, it's a mix between timing and luck for it. Bout to head out to pick em up soon

These are surprisingly much nicer in person. The quality is relatively good for JB, nowadays, too. Mine arent that "ashy", but I kind of like them like that. It gives them some character IMO.

nice pic...regardless of the ash these are dope as hell... better than the white grapes IMO

So glad I passed! I can't rock any ashy shoes
laugh.gif

I'm in love with the colorway of this shoe. In my opinion, they most likely either held pairs back for a restock (less shoes = more hype) or will re-retro this colorway in the next 5 years. People like it.

Also look at the 88s, how many times did those restock? They weren't a "QS", but still a "limited" shoe. Does anyone have any REAL numbers on how many black grapes were produced? The production dates are the same as most every other Jordan (almost 3 months), so I assume they made a decent amount of shoes (or more so than they are letting off).

lately for me on the WC my shipping has been getting updated early by a day, which is pretty nice, Thursday is better than Friday :smokin

they asshy and I love everything about them. JB quality control def in notice with glue stains but other than that 100% satisfied!

Last edited:
Saw the gs shoe when I was signing up for the raffle and thought these would get that treatment all the way around, still baffled as to why such a huge difference in material. Either way, im just happy to own a pair.
The GS are dope. It's the same nubuck used on the thunders, guess they didn't want to dish out the cash to make them all look that nice.

Saw the gs shoe when I was signing up for the raffle and thought these would get that treatment all the way around, still baffled as to why such a huge difference in material. Either way, im just happy to own a pair.
Gs pairs look way better IMO. Kinda sad but their still nice as hell

In no way is the material on these better than the material on the thunders from lsat year.

I agree with you all the way. Damn JB, who makes these stupid decisions. At least just use the same material as the GS, that would of been better.

Anyways just got back from picking mine up. Dope colorway. Looks more ashy in pics than in person. At least mine do. Few quick pics to add

View media item 460466View media item 460467View media item 460471View media item 460468

Last edited:
I just want to big up Eastbay ! These things are already here in Toronto ! Now keep in mind, we might be your neighbour. But we're considered like international, just like China is international. So these things got sent out Monday and these should be at my door by tomorrow. Now that's crazy quick, through a border and all ! You guys are getting real good, logistics wise !

Back
Top Bottom