Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Also speaking of release of the year. Not sure how the Vegas 1s flew u der the radar as they did, but I'm glad they did cause those sheets are the highest quality of leather and shoe of all these releases. Better than the royals as well.

dudes were mad at me in the royal thread for saying this but its the damn truth

the royals suck compared to the vegas regardless of them having a fricking jumpman

the bulid height & leather are all better

but to dudes who paid $350+ for a pair you cant tell them anything about thier precious royals :lol:

the royals suck compared to the vegas regardless of them having a fricking jumpman

but to dudes who paid $350+ for a pair you cant tell them anything about thier precious royals :lol:

It's actually not even close in quality comparison. The Vegas 1s are rt there with the banned 1s quality. With that nice thick tumbled leather. I was shocked when I copped them. Lol. The height is true to the og form as well. Like u stated. The Vegas 1s can be had for retail or I've even some ppl state they saw them on sale for below retail. Complete steal. Right when I saw the quality I tripled up on those bad boys, I love the black and white also. Very sick shoe. Just cause it didn't say Nike air tho the hypebeast left it alone.

It's actually not even close in quality comparison. The Vegas 1s are rt there with the banned 1s quality. With that nice thick tumbled leather. I was shocked when I copped them. Lol. The height is true to the og form as well. Like u stated. The Vegas 1s can be had for retail or I've even some ppl state they saw them on sale for below retail. Complete steal. Right when I saw the quality I tripled up on those bad boys, I love the black and white also. Very sick shoe. Just cause it didn't say Nike air tho the hypebeast left it alone.

But didn't those drop last year :nerd:?

i would have another set if i could find a 12 :lol:

correct they didnt drop this yr they def dropped last yr CAP

Last edited:
Since dudes match their outfits, they're considered feminine/girly in your opinion?
laugh.gif

You must be one of them dudes still stuck on the "all black everything" movement .. either that or you wear camo pants with everything to show of your masculinity
mean.gif

Age has nothing to do with it, we as a community simply don't understand your logic.

However, you're entitled to your idiotic opinion tho
nthat.gif
I was just making a generalization, and now you are making assumptions about me? You are the sad loser with nothing better to do than attack someone with an opinion. Last time I checked my gf, mother, sister, grandmother and great grandmother were all matching their girly outfits. Think what you want. I'm done with this.

So niketownsf finally got their shipment and did a rsvp then sold them all out.
does anyone have info on the quantity of what they got? curious on the limitedness of these.
I'm not sure what SF got but Nike Mall of America got I believe 34 pairs.

Since dudes match their outfits, they're considered feminine/girly in your opinion? :lol:

You must be one of them dudes still stuck on the "all black everything" movement .. either that or you wear camo pants with everything to show of your masculinity :smh:

Age has nothing to do with it, we as a community simply don't understand your logic.

However, you're entitled to your idiotic opinion tho :nthat:
I was just making a generalization, and now you are making assumptions about me? You are the sad loser with nothing better to do than attack someone with an opinion. Last time I checked my gf, mother, sister, grandmother and great grandmother were all matching their girly outfits. Think what you want. I'm done with this.

Now I'm a loser because you made an absurd statement/assumpiton about "Dudes here dying shoes, cleaning after every wear and matching their outfits" and tried to justify it as an opinion, then back track and say it was a "generalization?" :lol: cool story about the females in your family bro, you win!

Last edited:

No you didn't :rofl:

Big l said it best...."you on some tag along flunkie yes man ****, do me a favor get of the next man ****" why are grown men commenting on the way other men rock their fits with shoes, shouldn't that be females judging that...y'all suspect for real...if a man wan match let him match..

Last edited:
Now I'm a loser because you made an absurd statement/assumpiton about "Dudes here dying shoes, cleaning after every wear and matching their outfits" and tried to justify it as an opinion, then back track and say it was a "generalization?"
laugh.gif
cool story about the females in your family bro, you win!
What I said wasn't an absurd statement or assumption or even a generalization. It is a fact. I have read the posts and so have you.

Dude just ****.u sound stupid ...smh

Now I'm a loser because you made an absurd statement/assumpiton about "Dudes here dying shoes, cleaning after every wear and matching their outfits" and tried to justify it as an opinion, then back track and say it was a "generalization?" :lol: cool story about the females in your family bro, you win!

What I said wasn't an absurd statement or assumption or even a generalization. It is a fact. I have read the posts and so have you.
So shoe cleaning is a chick thing?
:lol: :rofl:

Fam, YOU WON already. Stop being a SAD WINNER ..

It's all good I just got my pair 2 weeks ago and I can't stop wearing them :smokin .. One of my favorite pick ups this year.

Yea I copped 1 pair on rd bk in July but I copped my other 2 beginning of this year. Got confused. I just don't get jb and nikes thinking on what shoes they use diff quality on.

From before J's were around. Since the 1950's who mainly got their shoes shined? Men...
So why is it girly all of a sudden.

My question is why do you care about what other people do?
I don't. I gave my opinion and it was blown out of proportion by another user.

Dress shoes are shined. Sneakers are not. Wake up sunshine.

From before J's were around. Since the 1950's who mainly got their shoes shined? Men...

So why is it girly all of a sudden.

My question is why do you care about what other people do?
I don't. I gave my opinion and it was blown out of proportion by another user.

Dress shoes are shined. Sneakers are not. Wake up sunshine.
And what's the purpose of shining them. To make them look clean. Duh

Back
Top Bottom