Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Mmm do i sell my double pair cos its size 12 and im a 11.5 and cant find a size swap for that pair..... i dont wanna regret this down the track. Could be good trade bait.... would prefer a size swap but not happening
you could use a sneaker shield to make that 12 fit like an 11.5

you could use a sneaker shield to make that 12 fit like an 11.5
Thanks, ive tried that, didnt do much if anything. Kinda sucks cos i really wanna have a spare pair for in 3 years time to bring out fresh. I dunno what it is but this material and 5's and me just dont go together when it comes to non-creasing..

yo it's crazy how many complements I got on these today lol. Not that I wear my shoes to please other people lol, just never had random people stop me like just to say "yo nice shoes man" and stuff before.

i got offered 310 for my 2nd pair and sold it , and it was a local buy . i really didnt want to but couldnt give up on that offer . i paid 240 btw off a pre-order site for the pair.

Last edited:
i got offered 310 for my 2nd pair and sold it , and it was a local buy . i really didnt want to but couldnt give up on that offer . i paid 240 btw off a pre-order site for the pair.
For real?! Damnn.I paid 200, could prob sell for around 300 give or take going by our local sales. So you think if i was too sell, now is the time while the hypes still alive? Or wait till everyones been looking for a while and are more desperate?

For real?! Damnn.I paid 200, could prob sell for around 300 give or take going by our local sales. So you think if i was too sell, now is the time while the hypes still alive? Or wait till everyones been looking for a while and are more desperate?
I'd get rid of them now while the hype is still going lol your more likely to get ride of them now before all the other upcoming releases . An yea for real lol i know its crazy i couldnt believe it either he offered me 275 first , told him no ,  and then offered 310.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a grey market pair? I heard people saying something about the color lacelock but I cannot remember. Thanks in advance.

I got my pair from Eastbay today. I love these shoes. They look great in person. To me both White and Black Grapes are equal. The material is not as ashy as some of the pics you see in here. One of my favorite Retro+ colorway. :smokin

Mmm do i sell my double pair cos its size 12 and im a 11.5 and cant find a size swap for that pair..... i dont wanna regret this down the track. Could be good trade bait.... would prefer a size swap but not happening
sneaker shields untrimmed might work... might support the toe better untrimmed as well. I ordered .5 up from the grapes i ordered, cuz the grapes fit perfect, and i hear these are .5 smaller.

sneaker shields untrimmed might work... might support the toe better untrimmed as well. I ordered .5 up from the grapes i ordered, cuz the grapes fit perfect, and i hear these are .5 smaller.
Can always try it out, they wont be needed to be worn for a long time, the first pair will barly see light through my rotation i have. I found the normal grapes tts-big not smaller, but everyones foots different

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a grey market pair? I heard people saying something about the color lacelock but I cannot remember. Thanks in advance.
Photos I've seen look like they have a black lacelock instead of the teal color, and I've noticed the "stock" photos of the real pairs show them laced thru the 2nd eye from the top while the grey mkt photos seem to be laced way down thru the 3rd eye from the top (thru the 2nd plastic thing instead of the first)...

GREY (I think)

VS. FNL

Anyone else???

Last edited:
Yeah good obs .. would the gm pair come with that paper thats between the tongue and the lace lock?

In a cpl weeks ill order a gm pair and compare to the footaction pair im getting

Can always try it out, they wont be needed to be worn for a long time, the first pair will barly see light through my rotation i have. I found the normal grapes tts-big not smaller, but everyones foots different
i meant  the og grapes were .5 bigger and people said the black grapes were smaller than the white grapes

Mens sizes are super ashy, my wifes gs size looks great though.  On feet neither you or anyone else will care.

I actually got my shoes shipped early for once from nike. :smokin

quality on these are nice.

You gotta hold a pair to judge the quality on these.

^ I'd keep em for bait unless ur strapped for cash now. Doubt these will restock or retro anytime in the forseeable future. Such a well done shoe in terms of quality and cw value is sure to increase a lot. Will be very sought after...especially with the qs moniker

I actually got my shoes shipped early for once from nike. :smokin

quality on these are nice.

You gotta hold a pair to judge the quality on these.

I know me too...figures I'm out of town! Hopefully one of my roommates are home to sign for ups dude, or I'm gonna have to figure sumthin out (ie call ups and arrange pickup at will call)...pretty sure its 3 delivery attempts then return to sender!

^ I'd keep em for bait unless ur strapped for cash now. Doubt these will restock or retro anytime in the forseeable future. Such a well done shoe in terms of quality and cw value is sure to increase a lot. Will be very sought after...especially with the qs moniker

what? :lol:

A. these have da same bull **** ashy larry material that we've come to know and loathe around here...

B. grey markets of these are PLENTIFUL so i dont expect sky rocket prices for these at all.

I didn't consider gm pairs. Prices sure to go up still tho, right?
. If ur looking to sell its almost always best to strike while the iron is hot ie sell now...if I had an extra pair tho I'd keep it cuz I don't need the extra cash now I'd rather have a rare gem on my hands later down the line. Not rly sure about whole gm thing tho its unclear to me how its all gonna play out.

Back
Top Bottom