Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Word I'm rocking mine tomorrow if weather permits...I never saw no1 tie a bag on the top of there shoe only...around the whole shoe yes..especially on bourbon st where kicks tend to get f'ed up quick due to heavy intoxication, flood of people bumping into you, and the smell of booze through the city streets...gotta love the 4th of July in new Orleans yaherdme

whats up with the plastic bags?
900x900px-LL-3807c63c_sneaker-con-miami-on-feet-recap-950-900x712.jpeg
you have got to be kidding me....................... that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
indifferent.gif

They way he only covered the top you mean?  Cus if he covered the whole shoe, you can't call it the dumbest thing you've ever seen to stop your new black grapes from getting completely ruined in the rain.

Yeh I seen people cover their whole shoes to stop from stepping in puddles..I messed a lot of kicks up that's why I said if weather permits... u just never know the plastic bag isn't nothing new..but wearing that indoors is pretty wack

Yea its been raining all day and is supposed to rain like this through the weekend with flashfood warnings.  I was gonna wear my away spaghetti's if they came in time from the Packer's sale this weekend.  Rain sucks.  Plan B was to possibly UN-DS my Shaq Attaqs instead for this party tomorrow but oh well.  Think it's like 100% chance to rain all day tomorrow 
mad.gif

Did your pairs come with a size tag? I'm asking because both my pairs didn't and I got them from Foot Locker.

Saw someone with these on today.... Glad I passed.

They looked exactly how my Varsity Red 6's looked like brand new out the box :x

Last edited:
If youre "self conscious" about what another MAN thinks about the stuff u wear then something is wrong.

Do you and forget what anyone else has to say or think about what YOU spent YOUR money on

SMFH
No, I aint talkin bout myself.

I simply don't care. I wear carmines in the club and people come up to me "I can't believe you are wearing those shoes!!!!!" like I'm not supposed to be wearing them.

But we all know some cats out there are like that. Look how many people ask what to wear with their johns. SMFH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No, I aint talkin bout myself.

I simply don't care. I wear carmines in the club and people come up to me "I can't believe you are wearing those shoes!!!!!" like I'm not supposed to be wearing them.

But we all know some cats out there are like that. Look how many people ask what to wear with their johns. SMFH!!!!!!!!
I really wasnt directing that at you personally, i was speaking in general .. but i used caps on YOU to emphasize each indiviual person. Too many dudes care about what others think of them and how they look... last time i noticed that was a female problem but as of late it seems like men are joining the club

Nike is addressing the "RSVP system"

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36141/p/3897

Nike often releases special, limited-edition items known as launch products. You can find the latest launch products and details on Nike’s launch calendar.

Given the popularity, many Nike launch products sell out quickly. It’s best to be prepared. You can use the following tips to improve your chances of securing Nike launch products.

We believe in a level playing field for product launches on Nike.com. That’s why we don’t authorize the use of automation or scripting methods intended to offer any shopper an unfair advantage. If we determine that an order was placed using one of these methods, we may refuse or cancel the order.

To learn more, check out the Nike.com Terms of Use governing the use of Nike.com, NIKE mobile applications and other NIKE products and services.

Twitter RSVP is used to help manage product launches at Nike Stores. Nike’s intent is to make this a fair and fun process for all Twitter RSVP participants. In attempt to deliver a safe and level playing field, Nike reserves the right to ban any users who make threats, harass or attempt to cheat the system by opting into programs that provide them an unfair advantage. Please see our Terms and Conditions below for more information on this policy

They are addressing the TLO releases on NDC from what I gather from reading the terms and usage not the RSVP system.. or it could be both who knows

Last edited:
If youre "self conscious" about what another MAN thinks about the stuff u wear then something is wrong.

Do you and forget what anyone else has to say or think about what YOU spent YOUR money on

SMFH
QFT

I UN-DS'd mine the other day for a trip into town and they were looking too fresh!

black leather i think might of looked better... a dull black leather. these kind of look like a moldy grape or some ish

Back
Top Bottom