Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Saw the tweet 19 min after it went live...even lebrun prisms sold out...lol this mustve been a small restock. I got my pair already from ndc but another for trade bait would have been nice...did they have sz 11 or 11.5?

Just got my pair in the mail for $245 shipped (with the matching socks :x ) , these are def nicer in person. good purchase IMO

Traded Eggplant Barkley Posite's for these. The guy knew he was taking a loss, but he really wanted the Barkley's. I really like them, ashy and all.

Got my pair in today, On Monday we had extremely heavy rainfall which led to flooding and power outages for many parts of Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area So when I saw the package on my doorstep today my heart instantly skipped a beat. I instantly noticed the water damage, the whole bottom was sogey wet and the actual shoe box bottom and part  of the sides was like wet paper with water droplets all over the outside. Luckily, the shoes were wrapped pretty tight in the black wrapping and there was no apparent water damage. I just put them in a empty spare Nike box and I gotta say i'm very happy with them, my pair has little to no ash...Sucks original box is basically destroyed but it could've been a lot worse so I cant complain.

still haven't un-ds mine, haven't had a good enough reason to also havent gotten the ash under control.

Black on Grapes, not Black Grapes.
Kids these days
mean.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom