Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

WHYYYY Are these such a limited release? Nobody has these shoes... like nobody is getting them :frown:

WHYYYY Are these such a limited release? Nobody has these shoes... like nobody is getting them :frown:
hardly any stores got the Xi breds but everyone had em online. I went to an outlet store and they had the bred xi's a month ago somehow...its prob not limited

Last edited:
Just got a call from HoH Galleria! I thought I wouldn't be able to get these since I struck out on the guaranteed pair at memorial city mall champs and I don't even bother wasting my time online.

So far 1/8 and I still got a FCFS spot on lock incase I want I double up... Don't judge me

Passing on these, but hope everyone who wants them is able to get them (and for retail). Looking forward to pickup/on feet shots.

i want these so bad i almost wanna buy a bot. lol im trying to stay true to the game but its getting to me....

The game has changed and we have to either change with it or miss out on releases. There's a free bot out there, YouTube it (yes YouTube not google)

Beginners luck came thru and just got a call from the watchung FTL. They had no more 13's so my choice was between 12 & 14...took the 12. Good luck to the rest of you cats.

Beginners luck came thru and just got a call from the watchung FTL. They had no more 13's so my choice was between 12 & 14...took the 12. Good luck to the rest of you cats.
wow, foot lockers give you a choice if you dont get your size?  mine doesnt do that..

More stores got these than most people think. Even D I C K S might put them online tonight.

Just got another call. 2/8 so far. Now I won't have to go to champs for my second pair. Now someone who wasn't lucky enough to win can have the pair I was going to get

Got a call from Ftl for my sz. Glad I'm able to cop for retail. Drew about 15 tickets so we'll see how it goes.

Another person with the proverbial crystal ball.
roll.gif

JJ on that ANY TIME!!!
roll.gif

[Marilyn6027] Hello, my name is Marilyn6027, how may I help you?

[Jae] are you guys releasing these on 6/15/13

[Jae] Black/New Emerald-Grape Ice-Black
136027-007

[Jae] ?

[Marilyn6027] what is the name of the product?

[Jae] Jordan 5 Black Grape
[Marilyn6027]
We will be releasing those on scheduled release date. Please note that they can become available at any time on release date. They will be available for purchase online only (no phone orders), and we do not do pre-sales or reservations. They will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, and are limited to two pairs per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
came home early from a party to try footlocker at 12...******* havent even put it on their website!..guy on the phone said it would go up then, grr

They called you even though they were out of your size? Didn't they make you say what size you wanted when you got the ticket?

Either way, congrats on the win. Hopefully you'll be able to find a 13 for size swap.

Back
Top Bottom