Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I inadvertently woke up after 4:00AM Pacific time, well before the Foot Locker Inc. based sites' 5:00AM PST online release, used the bathroom, went back to bed.

Just stuck to my guns to not get these based on chalky look cheapening the look of the shoe. But a big salute to every true shoe fanatic who worked smart and got their pair through all the ignorance and inconvenience out there.

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 
cpu and ram and windows 8 has nothing to do w/ online copping.. Noob! I can still beat you with my single core running on XP
lol... Can even beat that i7 system with my Atom powered mini running on XP. I wonder that he set up that system so he can cop every release with ease... lol

Got my pair. They smell just like the Grapes. Glad I didn't pass cause they are fiye. The suede is similar to the Wolf Grey V's. Will take pics later

Bro, outta respect for the others, it's not always hard work that's the difference maker.
Some people have responsibilities and cannot run all over town getting lottery tics.
Others, like myself were faced with the fact that no stores within 2.5 hours of me had any these so
online was my only option.
I understand what your saying but I didn't run around all day getting raffle ticketS or spend a large amount of time. Got my RSVP in after work on Thursday, get off early cuz I work early am shifts. Got up a lil early today on my day off which is nothing to me since I usually start work at 4am. Took my *** on down there and did what I had to do. I guess it is a big scheduling thing since I just happen to get home early workdays and have weekends off. I don't go crazy on raffles or anything. It's just timing for me. My bills are paid and my job is secure. Not bragging just saying. My priorities always come first. Also I do have the benefit of living in NYC. I feel bad for the guys whose towns get small amounts. I wouldn't be able to stand that.

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 
cpu and ram and windows 8 has nothing to do w/ online copping.. Noob! I can still beat you with my single core running on XP
lol... Can even beat that i7 system with my Atom powered mini running on XP. I wonder that he set up that system so he can cop every release with ease... lol
Theoretically, I doubt computer equipment will dictate or predicate successful acquisition online. I'm operating an HP Windows 7 (don't even know what version), have the not high speed AT&T DSL, I was still able to get the white Grape V  from Champs site 1.5 month ago.

And its not that serious to use multiple computer devices like some people have claimed to do.

I assume its perseverance and luck of getting through regarding online hunts on release mornings.

San Antonio is not winning lately, Spurs might lose in Finals. Now that Foot Locker got jacked like that?

I dont understand why mercer went away from the whole rsvp guess it was hard to slide dudes pairs out the back with a rsvp :rofl:

I was whining like anything earlier
laugh.gif
, but just copped a pair for some change over retail. I think it was worth it, these are fuego!

I don't follow Jordan's anymore...but can anyone tell me if they released in pre-school or toddler sizes?

Back
Top Bottom