Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Do you guys see the prices going down anytime soon? I wanna scoop a second pair, or did the beast already put a picture of these on the wall in his cave?

Do you guys see the prices going down anytime soon? I wanna scoop a second pair, or did the beast already put a picture of these on the wall in his cave?
lol be happy you got one pair bro! well I doubt these go down for a while, maybe demand starts to fall off in a few weeks and prices settle down then but who knows

White grapes have a higher cut...

Same ****** paint job as well...

But overall better than I expected...
nice! whatever you do, don't wear them together like that... no bueno to the guys who wear same style shoe different colorway on each foot.. damn shame lol

prices will dip slightly as people get their online pairs in next week and list them for sale. i doubt they will drop after that dries up tho. these seem to be pretry limited.

Congrats all who copped, gotta put in work for that. My arms out on two computers looking like spiderman or something, mouse game was on point lol

lol I knew beasts would make some stupid decisions on these after the white grape craze not too long before
laugh.gif

lol be happy you got one pair bro! well I doubt these go down for a while, maybe demand starts to fall off in a few weeks and prices settle down then but who knows
especially on a QS like this release... i don't think the prices will dip down below $250 period for these... unless JB hits us with a bred 11 type restock lol   

nice! whatever you do, don't wear them together like that... no bueno to the guys who wear same style shoe different colorway on each foot.. damn shame lol

yet people beast for the "what the" series which is essentially the same crap. Hype over all i suppose

Damn so I saw eastbays were sold out tweet. Ppl are mad salty on this one. LMFAO one dude replied back saying your mom sold out ! Lol he is loving eastbay right now ! :smokin

By the way, I want more details on that FTL grab !

Last edited:
I prefer the original grapes over these but man the beasts were out for these hard.

Only 4 Expression in Mass carried them. I'm waiting on the Playoff 8's :smokin

Congrats to the ppl that wanted and had success picking them up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom