Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Only the people who don't have them and are looking at pictures call them 'ashy', because in pictures they look totally different.

I have them and many others do, and we call them ashy.

Why do you think dudes are using rit dye and nubuck cleaner?

I don't have them and I am not calling the shoe out or hating on it. I think a lot of pairs look very good and I wish I got a pair for retail. If you got a pair or pairs, congrats and enjoy them. Can't win all the time, i'm just gonna take the L and move forward. Playoff 8s next!

2nd pair out for delivery 
smokin.gif

View media item 461381

What app is that? i use TrackThis :smokin

I don't have them and I am not calling the shoe out or hating on it. I think a lot of pairs look very good and I wish I got a pair for retail. If you got a pair or pairs, congrats and enjoy them. Can't win all the time, i'm just gonna take the L and move forward. Playoff 8s next!
I feel da same way!!! I really wanted these for my b-day but the playoffs will be a nice come up... Hopefully I can double up and trade for a pair

Do you guys think a pair of my DS bred 11s is a good trade for these?
Fo you yes, these were more limited than breds (275 restocks), XI are sitting for $230-$275 all day around my way. 

Grapes are $300+. 

Buut despite all that, Id rather have a fresh pair of XI breds over these any day.

I wasn't trying to come up with anything. It's just my opinion. Am I entitled to it on an open thread? Dudes here dying shoes, cleaning after every wear and matching their outfits all nice and girly. It is feminine. If you don't understand that, it just shows your age.

So niketownsf finally got their shipment and did a rsvp then sold them all out.
does anyone have info on the quantity of what they got? curious on the limitedness of these.

JB release of the year?

Gotta wait til all shoes from 2013 have released to make that argument. But I'd like to argue that the blk/gold patent leather 1s are the hottest release of the first half of '13. Me personally. I'd put those , royal 1s and the blk toe 1s ahead of these so far.

Also speaking of release of the year. Not sure how the Vegas 1s flew u der the radar as they did, but I'm glad they did cause those sheets are the highest quality of leather and shoe of all these releases. Better than the royals as well.

I wasn't trying to come up with anything. It's just my opinion. Am I entitled to it on an open thread? Dudes here dying shoes, cleaning after every wear and matching their outfits all nice and girly. It is feminine. If you don't understand that, it just shows your age.

So matching outfits with ya shoes is feminine? Dam I need to start mismatching then. Didn't know that. Thanks for the fashion news bro. U sure it's not called being fresh and looking good?? And not looking like a bum with dirty kicks??

Since dudes match their outfits, they're considered feminine/girly in your opinion? :lol:

You must be one of them dudes still stuck on the "all black everything" movement .. either that or you wear camo pants with everything to show of your masculinity :smh:

Age has nothing to do with it, we as a community simply don't understand your logic.

However, you're entitled to your idiotic opinion tho :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom