Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really?! already?

still got my pair DS sz10 for sale from 2005...
n they r already getting retro again?
too soon

Thats what I'm saying on the true blues, but look at it this way. When the 07s dropped it had only been 7 years since 2000s of the same cw, so it makes sense that these would retro in the near future, imo 5 more years, but yeah dude I completely agree, THESE ARE WAY TOO SOON

nice OGs and 2000s up there, real clean, and u have the box, NICE STUFF

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

really?! already?

still got my pair DS sz10 for sale from 2005...
n they r already getting retro again?
too soon

Thats what I'm saying on the true blues, but look at it this way. When the 07s dropped it had only been 7 years since 2000s of the same cw, so it makes sense that these would retro in the near future, imo 5 more years, but yeah dude I completely agree, THESE ARE WAY TOO SOON

nice OGs and 2000s up there, real clean, and u have the box, NICE STUFF

I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN THE FLINT 13 THREAD WHO WAS MAD AT THEM TAKING OUT THE 3M. IT WAS DEVASTATING ON THAT SHOE AND WILL BE DEVASTING ON THIS SHOE IF IT ISN'T INCLUDED. I'M SURE DUDES IN HERE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEFEND THE DECISION WITH THE SAME COMMENTS AS IN THE FLINT THREAD, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT FLASHY 3M TONGUE. I'M GLAD THEY TOOK IT OUT."  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN THE FLINT 13 THREAD WHO WAS MAD AT THEM TAKING OUT THE 3M. IT WAS DEVASTATING ON THAT SHOE AND WILL BE DEVASTING ON THIS SHOE IF IT ISN'T INCLUDED. I'M SURE DUDES IN HERE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEFEND THE DECISION WITH THE SAME COMMENTS AS IN THE FLINT THREAD, "I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT FLASHY 3M TONGUE. I'M GLAD THEY TOOK IT OUT."  
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah..I actually agree with you on this one. They should keep it true to form. I passed on the '10 flints cuz of the 3m removal. I went to cop, but after taking a look at them in person, I put it back and walked out the store. I'm really really hoping everything comes correct on this years retro..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah..I actually agree with you on this one. They should keep it true to form. I passed on the '10 flints cuz of the 3m removal. I went to cop, but after taking a look at them in person, I put it back and walked out the store. I'm really really hoping everything comes correct on this years retro..

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

If no 3M, it would definitely be a pass with no hesitation.  
Memphis,
laugh.gif
  I remember that person saying they are too old for 3M on the 13's anyway, even though 35 year old MJ wore them back in 1998. 

Dudes are funny as hell.  

Back
Top Bottom