Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Hmmm... not feeling the quality on that tongue cut. Glad I purchased from FNL, can return if need be. 🤨

I actually hope NDC cancels mine lol. Only need one and Eastbay was clutch.

I tried to cancel it after the 'Got Em' message but the option never showed up to do it in my account.

Congrats on a lot of us eating in here. Man I hope Nike keep the 20% discount going until the flints! And I got back $14 on eBates too :nthat:.

7B9D5AC3-1BDE-4101-BEDB-58CD6ED0F8EE.jpeg

First Jordan I ever saw up close in person. Real father pulled them out of a racquetball bag. Brand new. I looked down at my feet... My shoes were busted. Still hate my dad to this day for that memory. This guy had Brand new Jordans and his 9 yo son had shoes that were falling apart. F u dad hope you break your neck today.

Loved the shoes back then, never did get a pair. Don't want a pair now, not even a top 50 Jordan.

Get that hate out my heart like Denzel said? Naw f that selfish coward, I hope he dies today. I'll say a prayer.

That's my back story on this shoe y'all doublin up on
Damn. I'm sorry about that.

Congrats on a lot of us eating in here. Man I hope Nike keep the 20% discount going until the flints! And I got back $14 on eBates too :nthat:.

7B9D5AC3-1BDE-4101-BEDB-58CD6ED0F8EE.jpeg

Did you do SNKRS through your desktop to get ebates? They been stingy with me lately. Usually got a rep to give me credit either way but nothing recently.

What size? And did you post your order number anywhere on the web? There are plenty hatingassmfkrs that will do it to ya...:smh:
12 and negative. I got my purchased notification right away too. Even worse, my stupid SNKRS app still has the purchased notification on it so I'm boned on any restocks. I typically have good luck on SNKRS with regards to Jordans too.

Yeah we get taxed up the you know what on everything else it’s nice to only pay $1.56 for some J’s
Oh see I wasn’t aware of that but obviously makes sense and you right, it’s definitely nice to not get taxed up the as*. That and free shipping is always nice and keeps that price point down. StockX on the other hand now hitting buyers with the extra 3% fee, plus tax, plus shipping is an absolute killer. It just makes any purchase almost not worth it any longer if it’s an expensive shoe.

First Jordan I ever saw up close in person. Real father pulled them out of a racquetball bag. Brand new. I looked down at my feet... My shoes were busted. Still hate my dad to this day for that memory. This guy had Brand new Jordans and his 9 yo son had shoes that were falling apart. F u dad hope you break your neck today.

Loved the shoes back then, never did get a pair. Don't want a pair now, not even a top 50 Jordan.

Get that hate out my heart like Denzel said? Naw f that selfish coward, I hope he dies today. I'll say a prayer.

That's my back story on this shoe y'all doublin up on

Jesus, man I’m sorry to hear that.

Easy pass for me. slept right thru. No need to cop this color-way a 4th time.
If grapes would’ve dropped then for sure cop.
This $200+ saved will go towards the flints, see y’all then.

Exactly my thinking already had these twice. And don’t need no more white black and red shoes.

Still no email confirmation from EastBay and not showing in order history, but CC have a pending charge. Not looking good.

spoke to nike chat rep earlly in the morning. 523 people before me. he told me i would get my shock drop pair on the 4th or earlier. he guaranteed it. They havent even shipped yet. its the 2nd. im in california
4E183850-61E1-4BCD-9263-9F31749DB31F.jpeg

Same here, i'm in CA too and my shock drop pair hasn't shipped. I'm not sure about the 'guaranteed' part. I know they can't say that. Although if they don't get here by the 4th, you have leverage to ask for a discount or coupon code. I never got a delay shipping email either. They kinda just never moved from 'in progress' after the initial shock drop order. Almost like they forgot about the order...

Back
Top Bottom