Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Am I the only one who isn't that disappointed they missed out on these because of the inevitable yellowing of the mesh netting?

I ordered on Finishline, I got an email saying a PayPal charge was made, but they'll actually charge if the order goes through..... that was 10:30am. Should I buy elsewhere? Don't need 2 pairs

I know this might be hard for you to believe, but every person who tries to buy these isn't a regular poster on this forum...

Nah-I’m still processing. I called it a L and kept it moving,-My Eastbay pair shipped. My advise is to hop on FTL and get you a pair. If SNKRS ships keep as a double up or sell it on GOAT —make $10 bucks

wow , thats my worst nightmare. Peoples order today shipping out from nike but shock drop still processing to end up w a canceled-due to no inventory

Man, May 21st seem so far away. Especially during these times.

giphy.gif

I may have spoken too soon. Got the confirm email from Hibbitts but no tracking info from them or Eastbay... I guess we will see how it plays out.

I had my boys wearing j's since they could wear shoes. I think I most enjoyed the times where my kid actually realize the shoes are pretty cool to wear which was around age 5. Before that, it was cool to see for me, but useless for him.
Same here. My 3 yr old gets compliments nearly every day but he has no idea what they’re talking about

I ordered on Finishline, I got an email saying a PayPal charge was made, but they'll actually charge if the order goes through..... that was 10:30am. Should I buy elsewhere? Don't need 2 pairs

Got the same thing from them. The page timed out and sent me back to the line when I hit submit. Got an email from PP of a "submitted order", as opposed to an "authorized payment" email for my Eastbay order. Hope the FNL doesn't go through. I don't need 2 pairs either.

I hear wearing your shoes, but I also agree these look terrible once yellowed. Some shoes don't look bad yellowed but the side mesh and tongue mesh yellowing is just :sick::sick::sick:.

Ordered on Champs, PayPal money gone. No confirmation email yet. Should I wait it out and roll the dice or try to order on FL? I feel like that’s all the same inventory.

Back
Top Bottom