Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Woke up to see that my Shock Drop pair has shipped -Yippee! :rolleyes
695372FD-BDF9-4ED5-9BC0-714F5B92A49D.jpeg

Yes Nike-I've been looking for my order for 14 days...
Also Atl has 20,000 shoe stores so there’s no need to go to that one lol

got my pairs online.

I got dubbed everywhere this morning but hit last week on a reasonable stockx bid ($226) shipped for $269 so no sweat I’ll pay a lil extra for the allyoop
Who resells for $26 profit is what I wanna know?
anyway, now I play the waiting game

I got dubbed everywhere this morning but hit last week on a reasonable stockx bid ($226) shipped for $269 so no sweat I’ll pay a lil extra for the allyoop
Who resells for $26 profit is what I wanna know?
anyway, now I play the waiting game
An I missing something here? I don’t know how anyone can be dubbed a pair. They been widely available since yesterday and nearly a FSR can be added on some foot sites right now....I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer on you paying resell prices I’m just really mind boggled lol.

An I missing something here? I don’t know how anyone can be dubbed a pair. They been widely available since yesterday and nearly a FSR can be added on some foot sites right now....I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer on you paying resell prices I’m just really mind boggled lol.

didnt realize they were sitting I only checked a couple sites
Just checked a few more now and I guess jokes on me
Last couple “important releases” were a **** show I just put that bid out Incase and just so happened to hit
Kinda surprised these are sitting
Considering a double up

Did anyone that copped from Footlocker today receive their confirmation e-mail yet? I received one yesterday when i got my first pair, but haven't got anything for my pair earlier today...

my Finish Line order shipped quick too, and has an estimated delivery date of Monday, May 4! i wonder if that is a glitch or something cause i didn't choose expedited shipping or anything..
Na brother you should be good. I ordered a pair of Shox from FL that I previously had and loved as the price was too good to say no ($70). Got the conformation email with tracking that they shipped the following day and they have already scanned into the first UPS hub. FL quick with it and from what I read ****’s Sporting Goods is even quicker. It’s amazing that Nike has been so slow and behind on shipments when a company as big as finish line is on point and kicking sh*t out the door twice as fast

Lol that one guy holding his jacket over his nose. If you haven’t gotten a mask by now you can easily wrap a T-shirt or a bandanna around your face which would be a lot better than putting your jacket over your nose while standing inches away from people. I still can’t believe this went down and how close everyone was willing to stand near each other because from what I’ve been reading lately every time a large group of people gets together we end up with more confirmed cases of covid.

Na brother you should be good. I ordered a pair of Shox from FL that I previously had and loved as the price was too good to say no ($70). Got the conformation email with tracking that they shipped the following day and they have already scanned into the first UPS hub. FL quick with it and from what I read ****’s Sporting Goods is even quicker. It’s amazing that Nike has been so slow and behind on shipments when a company as big as finish line is on point and kicking sh*t out the door twice as fast
I reckon that report of warehouse workers having covid-19 over at Nike has all of their **** on lockdown and overprotective

What sucks is some of these apps that should update quicker than that don’t, and you think you’re going to get a pair just to end up with a cancellation email. Happened to me with Nohble when I tried to double up on the DMP’s. That being said, those sizes showing available may in fact be true due to a lot of retail brick and mortar locations still closed for business.

Back
Top Bottom