Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Had to have that last dance tee
20200513_120456.jpg

Received a text from my roommate this morning lol. My 5s got delivered from DTLR last night at 9. She woke up this morning to an empty box downstairs with my 5s stolen lol. Can’t make this **** up.
Who do you have coming to y’all house, apt, dorm ( I thought they were closed), trailer, etc... during these times? Isn’t there still a shelter in place rule? That way you’ll know exactly who stole your shoes.

Who do you have coming to y’all house, apt, dorm ( I thought they were closed), trailer, etc... during these times? Isn’t there still a shelter in place rule? That way you’ll know exactly who stole your shoes.
He or she probs has a rommate outside of campus.

Word? “Abomination” Ronald McDonald’s” lol you all gotta go harder than that I almost caught diabetes with how sweet you all are lookin at another mans feet worried how I look in them it looks good to me I rock’em like that move on with better news :lol:
My Ronald Mcdonald comment was just a joke bro.

What? I live in an apartment building in Brooklyn. You need a code to get in. Because of that, the delivery man often leaves the packages in the front hallway instead of leaving it in front of the door. There's only 8 apartments in the entire building.

Also luckily there's a camera in the hallway. Waiting for my landlord to look at the tapes.

What? I live in an apartment building in Brooklyn. You need a code to get in. Because of that, the delivery man often leaves the packages in the front hallway instead of leaving it in front of the door. There's only 8 apartments in the entire building.
Damn that sucks bro.

Also luckily there's a camera in the hallway. Waiting for my landlord to look at the tapes.
Time to have a talk with the delivery man. Don’t trust those other 8. There’s no telling how they are or what they have. Sorry to hear that though. Hope that it gets resolved. I too once had some original Jordan’s (concord and playoff 11, Taxi & Playoffs 12’s) and clothes stolen from me. A roommate brought one of his friends over while I and other roommates where gone. This was in 1998. Made me very skeptical about anyone after that.

Last edited:
For casual use I always found them annoying. In the OG days I believe I just tossed them in the garbage. I could see those who played hard on the courts actually making use of them. In those days just having the shoes was enough to "be like Mike"....the lace locks added nothing in that regard.

SNKRS can kick rocks. Bought a second pair on Ebay just now. If I get a shipping notification from Nike anytime soon I'll just sell that pair. It's a size 13 so if any BIGFOOT gang fellas are interested should they show up, I'd be willing to let em go for retail. Not selling here I know there's a place it, just putting it out there.

84E49DD4-8679-4D8F-B6FC-2036CA714D79.jpeg
84403E2C-825E-45E3-86AA-B043C7DBAE78.jpeg

I remember staring at these in math class during high school. I wanted them. I never got them. 30 years later, I can rest easy now.
Mars still has more than you. Loser.
:lol:
Man, that's epic LOL. I had a fantasy of doing the same with the Concords back in 2018 but I stopped myself at four because I knew I just wouldn't get around to realistically needing more than that . But I still sort of wish I had done it, just for the satisfaction of it all.

Reactions: ARK
Mars still has more than you. Loser.
:lol:
Man, that's epic LOL. I had a fantasy of doing the same with the Concords back in 2018 but I stopped myself at four because I knew I just wouldn't get around to realistically needing more than that . But I still sort of wish I had done it, just for the satisfaction of it all.

thats the only pair i can see myself getting 10 pairs even though i wouldnt wear them all.... just to have them just cuz its my favorite lol... love the concords...

thats the only pair i can see myself getting 10 pairs even though i wouldnt wear them all.... just to have them just cuz its my favorite lol... love the concords...
The problem with buying several pairs of the same Jordans is by the time you get to the 4th and 5th pairs is that they start to become unwearable due to age, be it by yellowing, sole separation, or soles crumbling.

Back
Top Bottom