Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Looks like the 2020 Nike air is bigger than the OG.
078BA93C-883B-4F31-89B0-CD3DB2A262B0.jpeg

Yeah, it was like that with the Infrared VIs as well. Im not complaining though. The only one I hate is the off centered Nike Air on the most recent Black Cement IVs. They need to fix that before the Fire Red IVs come out.

I actually prefer the oversized logo on the 2020 as well. Also in retrospect the blk/red 4 was a pretty horrible retro. The Na issue as you mentioned is terrible the shape of the shoe is terrible and they hurt your feet.

Anyone order from Footaction’s last restock?
I ordered Friday and got a fulfillment done email Monday but no tracking number. Anyone else experiencing this?
I didn't order from this restock but I ordered on release day and couldn't find any information past the confirmation email. Order didn't show online and I received no shipping information or anything until it got dropped by my door. I kinda figured it was cancelled because there was nothing there.

AMAZING how the ankle bumps have evolved so much in retros....OG was so much sleeker and less bulky overall.

A detail I have come to realize wasn't as pronounced on the OG which I loved on the 00 pairs and now I can't stand V's without it lol. IDK why they added it in the first place. But its a super 90s bball kicks feature.

A detail I have come to realize wasn't as pronounced on the OG which I loved on the 00 pairs and now I can't stand V's without it lol. IDK why they added it in the first place. But its a super 90s bball kicks feature.
How is it super ‘90s when it didn’t ever exist in the ‘90s? Honest question :lol:

How is it super ‘90s when it didn’t ever exist in the ‘90s? Honest question :lol:

Because a million other sneakers had that sneaker bump in the 90's... did you only pay attention to Jordans? Pumps, Reeboks, other Nikes, all had huge ankle bumps. Seeing that reminds me of the big 90s bball kicks they were pumping out.

I have an extra 9 from FTL that I’d also do for retail plus shipping. Otherwise I’ll wait til the store reopens and return.

Back
Top Bottom